FedEx Freight | Jobs Jobs Jobs

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Well, now that the hiring freeze has been lifted, opportunity is everywhere.

At last check, 13 pages of listings and 73 incentivised (transfer) positions are available. All over the place.

Everything front executive assistant to SVP, down to Class B driver apprentice.
:popcorn:

Last edited:
what are the rules for incentivised transfer? Is it for anyone who transfers or does there have to be a special condition? I believe at one time you had to be on furlough but I don't remember for sure. Also, what's the incentive?

what are the rules for incentivised transfer? Is it for anyone who transfers or does there have to be a special condition? I believe at one time you had to be on furlough but I don't remember for sure. Also, what's the incentive?
As far as I know, if you transfer to a position at an SC that needs people, you get a bonus for making the transfer. I don't think there are any special conditions.

Worth noting, the incentivised locations go beyond the typical, Montana, N. Dakota, Maine, etc. Not gonna list all, but the list includes Augusta, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Charlotte, Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta (SWA), Tupelo, MS.

Hate to speculate, but WHAT is up? Or is something coming?:idunno::popcorn::idunno:

Last edited:
Worth noting, the incentivised locations go beyond the typical, Montana, N. Dakota, Maine, etc. Not gonna list all, but the list includes Augusta, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Charlotte, Nashville, Knoxville, Tupelo, MS.

Hate to speculate, but WHAT is up? Or is something coming?:idunno::popcorn::idunno:
Midwest stuff Swamp ?
West Coast ?

Yes & yes. Mega locations in OHIO. Some in Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois.

VEGAS, WEST SACRAMENTO, SAN DIEGO, PERRIS,CA.

That's just some of the incentivised ones.

:smilie93c peelout:

Worth noting, the incentivised locations go beyond the typical, Montana, N. Dakota, Maine, etc. Not gonna list all, but the list includes Augusta, West Palm Beach, Orlando, Charlotte, Nashville, Knoxville, Atlanta (SWA), Tupelo, MS.

Orlando has lost some drivers due to high cost of living here. Don't come to Florida unless you have a fat savings account!

We’re hiring for driver positions that already have people sitting at home everyday lol. Wouldn’t surprise me if some of these spots, except for the incentivized transfers, are ghost openings. Just making it look like we’re busy to the “shareholders” lol
Speaking of shareholders...

FedEx Corp. Board Increases Quarterly Dividend 10 Percent​

And for the curious, bonus news/numbers will come out 6/25.

FDX Earnings Date​

Earnings announcement* for FDX
Jun 25, 2024
FedEx Corporation Common Stock is expected* to report earnings on 06/25/2024 after market close.

We’re hiring for driver positions that already have people sitting at home everyday lol. Wouldn’t surprise me if some of these spots, except for the incentivized transfers, are ghost openings. Just making it look like we’re busy to the “shareholders” lol
We were pretty slow for a very long time but not now. Working more than I want to for the past 6 weeks or so.

AdBlock Detected