Politics | Joe Biden Trashes American Democracy While Touring Europe

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
Premium
The president first voiced his frustration with the Supreme Court during his press conference in Spain, scolding them for their “outrageous behavior” by overturning Roe v. Wade and ruling in support of the Second Amendment.

During his press conference, the president also implicitly criticized the Senate for being unable to codify the right to abortion into federal law, urging them to break the filibuster rules protecting the minority party’s ability to block legislation.

“If the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights. We provide an exception,” Biden said when asked about the Senate voting to protect the right to abortion federally.

The decision to break the filibuster would fundamentally change the character of the United States Senate, as it would not be limited to certain issues.
Remember when politics stopped at the waters edge?
Not with Brandon and his democrat freak show.
FJB-Let’s go Brandon

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
If one of you guys had predicted this level of idiocy before this clown show was elected, I'd have said, come on man......don't get carried away. But here we are. These idiots are a bigger disgrace than I thought ANY regime could ever be.

Trump did
He called out $5,$6,$7 a gallon gas and a weaker america
He was laughed at

That should be in every Rep campaign ad

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
Premium
Trump did
He called out $5,$6,$7 a gallon gas and a weaker america
He was laughed at

That should be in every Rep campaign ad
Yep. And Biden has been providing the Republicans with perfect campaign clips also, if they are smart enough to use them.
Example:
Reporter asks, "Sir, how long do you think the high prices will last"?
Biden:
"As long as it takes".

As long as it takes for what? Until we agree to buy electric cars? Until the country is totally destroyed?
A real media would ask the follow up questions.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
I'd estimate that his real polling numbers are down in the mid to high 20's.
The 20% that still support him never leave the nursing home.

they are still buried

Plot to Register 8,000 Dead and Fictitious Voters Leads to 2 Arrests in L.A.

Bob Rumson

America's most deadly enemy is the Democrat party. We are under invasion and it is supported by the Democrats. The Democrats are helping communist China poison Americans with fentanyl. The Democrats are deliberately destroying and rewriting American history. The Democrats have deliberately confused our children with Drag Queen shows. They set American children's development more than a year with the mask. The Democrats are attacking the validity of their own government! Last, but not least, the Democrats have deliberately thrown our Nation's energy grid, as well as our entire business environment, into disarray. We know who our enemy is, and it lives amongst us.

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
The president first voiced his frustration with the Supreme Court during his press conference in Spain, scolding them for their “outrageous behavior” by overturning Roe v. Wade and ruling in support of the Second Amendment.

During his press conference, the president also implicitly criticized the Senate for being unable to codify the right to abortion into federal law, urging them to break the filibuster rules protecting the minority party’s ability to block legislation.

“If the filibuster gets in the way, it’s like voting rights. We provide an exception,” Biden said when asked about the Senate voting to protect the right to abortion federally.

The decision to break the filibuster would fundamentally change the character of the United States Senate, as it would not be limited to certain issues.
Remember when politics stopped at the waters edge?
Not with Brandon and his democrat freak show.
FJB-Let’s go Brandon
The dumbass doesn’t even realize Europe has stricter Abortion Laws than the USA’s now…..

Hookman

Just passing thru on my way home
Premium
I read today ol Nancy extended the proxy voting for the house due to covid after Biden said covid was over. That allows the dems to continue to campaign on our dime since she continued it until...........................NOVEMBER 10th. They are declaring war on all who oppose them.:draw::draw:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock