Estes | Joining estes

The Big E drivers I know are all pretty happy. If you are close to 5 years I’d stick it out with Yellow for the rest of that 5, to get vested in the pension plan from your area. Make sure to get a withdrawal card from the Teamsters too if you leave.

Oh ten fo, it may be advantageous perhaps. E has a pretty strong presence in that area, nice sized terminal around 80 doors, company shop as well. Their hourly rate should be right around $30, maybe minus a quarter or so, overtime after 50. As far as the particulars of start times and normal hours worked per week I do not know. They always seem to have some freight left over on Friday’s, if you needed extra cash you could run Linehaul Saturday or Sunday if ya want. If you aren’t losing 5 weeks of vacation or a really early start time you love it may be worth it to make the move. I did some time at Holland, as much as I liked the job I just didn’t see it being sustainable for the 40 more years I needed to work and I am glad I made the move.
Thx for the advice boss!! Just got hired at 28 and some change! 3 dollars more than yrc

Nah the best job at TB Corp is Jeff's..
For some reason he always has both of his secretaries in his office all day with the door locked.....what's up with that?
DUDE !

I'm not Jeff's secretarie :bat:
SMOKESTACK , I'm a hitman , slamming things in doors and cutting off pinky fingers . Well , I still feed the server
squirrels and clean the cages , bring the acorns , stuff like that.....

I still think that beer he gives me from the server center tastes funny but he tells me I'm
goofy from C19 and burnt my taste buds up with that acorn mash whiskey .

Hey drivers I have a question. I. Thinking of leaving yellow for estes. Think it's a good idea
Only as a last resort. Estes is a bottom of the barrel :shit:hole company. Management don't do their jobs and the people that run it don't know what they're doing and don't care about anybody.
Hey drivers I have a question. I. Thinking of leaving yellow for estes. Think it's a good idea

Thx for the advice boss!! Just got hired at 28 and some change! 3 dollars more than yrc
Glad to hear that you made a good decision. I've been here 15 years. I always tell the new drivers that Estes pays you everything up front. That means it's up to you to save and invest (401k, etc) if you want to have a comfortable retirement.

You'll make money here!
Save for retirement or not, you'll make enough to pay all of your bills off and live comfortably. You can always bid on an easy run and work till you're dead or buy 3 or 4 houses and rent them out. Buy a restaurant, hotel, etc. Once you have money, there's lots of options. Most of us rich folks just eat fajitas and hang out with senioritas

You'll make money here!
Save for retirement or not, you'll make enough to pay all of your bills off and live comfortably. You can always bid on an easy run and work till you're dead or buy 3 or 4 houses and rent them out. Buy a restaurant, hotel, etc. Once you have money, there's lots of options. Most of us rich folks just eat fajitas and hang out with senioritas
I could only afford a Cessna that flys at 46.