Off-Topic Joke Thread

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
yKq0JBM.jpg
This is one hearse you don't want to tail gate. von.

A body builder takes his shirt off and a blonde says, "Wow, what a great chest you have!" he says, "100 lbs of dynamite babe" he takes off his pants, the blonde says, "what massive calves you have" he says"100 lbs of dynamite babe" he takes off his underwear, she runs outside screaming, he puts on his pants chases behind her, he catches her and asks, "why did you run like that?" she said, " I was afraid to be around all that dynamite with such a short fuse"

My doctor said I really need to start watching my drinking, so I'm off to find a bar with a mirror.

I was visiting my daughter when I asked her if I could borrow a newspaper, this is the 21st century, she said, we don't waste money on newspapers, use my laptop.
I can tell you this, that fly never knew what hit him.

That was the filing cabinet that contained all the DVIRs that BRG wrote for missing mirrors and sun visors.
Decided to put it to better use.

4ITQL9o.jpg

Wong and I stopped at 309 just now to unload a new shipment of mirrors.... Should be good now until January. That’s if the construction gets done on 94 south of Milwaukee that is.