Off-Topic Joke Thread

:6799:
N4IDtn7.jpg

Where the sam hell is the chalk board so you can write on it? Also, does the urinal come with the hockey puck so you can improve your aim? And, where is the sign that says 'we aim to please, so please aim). von.
Picture this. As you walk in you look down the length of the bar & you see a person drinking a beer & their Tallywacker hanging out with a full stream of urine aiming for the 'Puck', & your date asks 'where is the toilet for the women', you have to ask yourself, am I in the wrong bar? Or did I pick the wrong person to date?

Picture this. As you walk in you look down the length of the bar & you see a person drinking a beer & their Tallywacker hanging out with a full stream of urine aiming for the 'Puck', & your date asks 'where is the toilet for the women', you have to ask yourself, am I in the wrong bar? Or did I pick the wrong person to date?

Might wanna edit that post?

It is NOT my intention to offend anyone. BUT, if I do or did offend , I hope they GET OVER IT , for I already have. von.

I hope someday to get over being offended by the offender who offended me, however, if I never get over being offended by the offender who offended me, I hope the offense will come to my defense.