Off-Topic Joke Thread

I thought her red dress was the main subject.
There you go again, ain't no wonder our serious posters get ill with you guys who can't stay on topic like me.
I just got back from UNC at Chapel Hill having a Cochlear implant in my left ear which has been deaf for many years.
I attribute some of this to the 2 stroke Detroits until the Teamsters got us AC in 1978.
I'm sure Slave will place the blame on the vaccine, but I'm sticking with the Detroits.

The nurse said my hat would not hold an echo like the one some guy from the West coast wears, and I would be able to stay on topic much better after my hearing is restored.
If anyone is interested in a hat like this, I can be reached at BR549.

There you go again, ain't no wonder our serious posters get ill with you guys who can't stay on topic like me.
I just got back from UNC at Chapel Hill having a Cochlear implant in my left ear which has been deaf for many years.
I attribute some of this to the 2 stroke Detroits until the Teamsters got us AC in 1978.
I'm sure Slave will place the blame on the vaccine, but I'm sticking with the Detroits.

The nurse said my hat would not hold an echo like the one some guy from the West coast wears, and I would be able to stay on topic much better after my hearing is restored.
Was your surgery scheduled via a hog board or a wheel?

Is that a,North Carolina style bag your wearing?

panama-hat.jpg
This was found in a snow drift in N.C.

Not really a joke but I put on my orange reflective vest last night to head out to work and as I went to say good by to my wife I pointed out that she could see how hard I have been working by the dirt on my vest, without hesitation she looks up and says..."it's been rubbing on your dirty seatbelt, huh" pretty smart lady!