Off-Topic Joke Thread

Ya know, A big reason why I like this board is the humor people post. From an oversize hat (thanks big Dave), ganging up on Bubba, or flat out being rude crude & socially unacceptable, or being politically incorrect, this board makes for good entertainment. + the good info about this industry from the people who work it every day. From Gooberlip to Topheavy or Moldo Port drivers, this is the right place for cheap humor. And the day the humor leaves, TB just becomes an afterthought. Keep on keeping on. von.
Von, you've made my day.
I was just thinking about quitting TB and joining FB

Don't quit. My pay scale is so low you would make more money on welfare. Now I gotta go find my cardboard sign & chair for my new intersection location. Business is booming. von.
The local beggers are brought to street corners by new Suburbans & picked up later in the day. I have heard friends who are in a position to know claim the beggers pocket several hundred in a day & give a cut to the organizers in the new Suburbans.
One woman had the nerve to bring small children to a busy intersection to beg. The children would walk out into the street & stop cars. Finally, a police officer came and told her he would arrest her for endangering the welfare of the children. The children would have been better off in a foster home.

The local beggers are brought to street corners by new Suburbans & picked up later in the day. I have heard friends who are in a position to know claim the beggers pocket several hundred in a day & give a cut to the organizers in the new Suburbans.
One woman had the nerve to bring small children to a busy intersection to beg. The children would walk out into the street & stop cars. Finally, a police officer came and told her he would arrest her for endangering the welfare of the children. The children would have been better off in a foster home.
You're right but she knows & the cop knows what both of them would have to go through to have them removed from her and put into Foster care. The cop might care but the department doesn't nor do they have the manpower or the resources to go down that Avenue. And that is sad because they are there to preserve and protect. von

Well that's Daisy & Susie, Donna's nieces and that's mud spatter on her boobs from the FFA pig wrestling contest at the Clarence county fair and sure was a lot of FFA country boys volunteering to help her wash that mud off !! :tongue new:
Strange that Google does not like it, I guess it's the competition they don't like here is a screen shot from this thread..........................

Ad.md.jpg