Off-Topic Joke Thread

279568624_5010779569019128_3343978050423499896_n.png
Just bought a Cool little Vacation Home outside of Clarence , so thinking of having a July 4th party for all the T.B. truckers , maybe grill a hog or two ! p.s. rumor is this was the 1st trailer Big Dave pulled on his 1st Midwest Iowa run for the Coop !
You rich ‘folk and your mansions. With some landscaping, that would be a dream home here in Arkansas. An out-house here, a broken down Vega or washing machine there. You get the picture. Although I am not sure if those steps or the tires could handle Bertha or Puddins’ capacity. LOL!!!

You rich ‘folk and your mansions. With some landscaping, that would be a dream home here in Arkansas. An out-house here, a broken down Vega or washing machine there. You get the picture. Although I am not sure if those steps or the tires could handle Bertha or Puddins’ capacity. LOL!!!
The stolen utility company cable is a good start. I thought the, steps were concrete?

Those boys in Arkansas sure have a good sense of humor. This is from a town of 500 where Johnny Cash "The Man in Black" is from. His picture was put on the town water tower, this must have happened in a

johnny-leaking.md.webp
"Hold My Beer" moment. :biglaugh:Unconfirmed report SOR kin was involved.:lmao:

I once paid a total stranger a lot of money to knock me unconscious and shove a foreign object up my butt.
All in all, it just ended up being was a pain in the wallet and a pain in the ass.
They kept insisting on calling it a colonoscopy.
It wasnt the one where they lay both hands on one of your hips to "keep you steady" was it.