Off-Topic Joke Thread

Maybe the wrong thread to post on, but really? Guy says he is sorry?

That poor guy is gonna lose his 3 homes and have to rent in the ghetto for twice his mortgage and drive a used van for $6K that has 300,000 miles on it.
I feel so bad for him.
He's got it tough.

If only he had continued using 45', 12' 6" trailers at Credit Suisse the bank would still be profitable. :duh:

This is what the industry has turned into, a joke thread. Fast forward the beginning and see the,new, truck drivers out there.

Just delivered a pallet nicely intact without any damages some actual freight (non-amazon) lol I go in there and say I'm with yellow freight and I don't think he even heard me but the receiving man walks quickly into my trailer and looks and goes through every box of their packages and says "is cause FedEx always punctures my freight and flip them in and re wrap it to make it look nice but the insides are damaged bad". I told him, well thank God we aren't FedEx. Haha

Just delivered a pallet nicely intact without any damages some actual freight (non-amazon) lol I go in there and say I'm with yellow freight and I don't think he even heard me but the receiving man walks quickly into my trailer and looks and goes through every box of their packages and says "is cause FedEx always punctures my freight and flip them in and re wrap it to make it look nice but the insides are damaged bad". I told him, well thank God we aren't FedEx. Haha
Was your trailer 102 wide?

Sure who would ever want to handle three times the shipments and turn a profit?