1. We have the Facebook and Twitter going again. We would appeciate a like or follow.

ABF Judy's Credibility

Discussion in 'ABF Freight System' started by Docker, Mar 28, 2018.

Tags:

How does Judy rate on your credibility scale? 0 Being No Credibility at All

1. 0-4

93.9%
  2. 5-10

6.1%
  1. Docker

Docker "Just the facts, ma'am"

Let's show the Fort's monitors just how much credibility Judy has with the ABF Teamsters these days.

vongrimmenstein, piker and GO40 like this.
  2. Docker

Why doesn't that surprise me wolf? Tell me... did you just vote 5-10 in spite because your problem is with me because we all know just how much you know about Judy... ArcBest... ABF and all? Tell me wolf... what all did Judy have to say in that 4th Quarterly Report? Do you actually believe in that 70% BS?

piker likes this.
  3. Docker

I'm going to be straightforward with everyone right off the bat... yes... I'm retired now and damn proud of that fact and if you don't work for or ever have worked for ABF and just cast a vote to trash the poll in spite like wolf just did... you will be pointed out as such so don't go crying about getting attacked for just casting a vote I disagree with after the fact.

vongrimmenstein, Abfrocks and GO40 like this.
  4. Muler

Muler Well-Known Member

How about that guy that had a woman’s name on tol wasn’t his buddy’s name wolf?

piker likes this.
  5. LTLAnonymous

LTLAnonymous Well-Known Member

She has a lot of credibility with me. I expect her to lie, so... that's credible. I know what I'm gonna get.

albag, Homesick and piker like this.
  6. albag

albag Pray for peace! AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Well look who’s back! It’s the brothers, Jerk and Jack. Did you get bored? It must be kind of quiet over on Pre School! :emoticon digging::hilarious:

TurnCoat and LTLAnonymous like this.
  7. LTLAnonymous

Good one, Albag.

8. GO40

GO40 Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Was that necessary? They were brought back to inform the abf teamsters of whats going on with the contract so they can make a educated choice when it comes time to vote....

9. LTLAnonymous

Like them or not (I do), they're pretty damn knowledgeable.

10. Docker

Well what do you know... the little lily-livered one post wondering troll decides to stick his nose in where it's not used to being which is usually far up management's ass.

What's the matter Albag... why did you run away from Pre School after only making one post? Tell me... did the kids play too rough for your pansy ass? You finally work up the courage to come to Pre School... and what happens... you make one post in which you make a total ass out of yourself... then run away with that tail tucked between your legs. After all... you're the standing joke over there... the one post wonder boy...lol

Do you want me to actually show all TB's members just what a fool you were made out to be because all our members already know. That's Albag for you...starts crap... can't take the heat then runs away like the little sissy boy he is. Tell me... are you going to go and get Jimmyg and wolfie to help you out again then leave them holding the bag like you did last time?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  11. canaryinthemine

canaryinthemine Retirement....The Job I Was Born To Have!

Driver Since:
    Well,...I'm retired, too.......And like I said,...I still care about my former fellow employees.

I voted in your poll, too. It don't need to be secret. I think Ms. McReynold's credibility is somewhere down around former Enron CEO Ken Lay's equivalent credibility...

Or lower, maybe......

12. Docker

That's the problem with Old School... you can't get away with posting BS without providing proof. You were shown proof that you were full of crap and what do you do... that's right... took off like a bat out of hell... never to return! That's the albag that all our members love to poke fun at... lol

And you better stick around and finish what you started this time too.!!!

Now... since you decided to finally grow a pair and put your big boy pants on over your crappy diaper and bring up Pre School... why don't you tell everyone in your own words about your little adventure... then I'll come back and show the facts about what really transpired over there.

13. Docker

Well thanks LTLAnonymous... I'm glad I payed attention to Judy all these years... after all... if it weren't for her... I still wouldn't know that 70% is actually 7 out of 10 if she wouldn't of been kind enough to break it down for me in that 4th quarterly video... lol

LTLAnonymous likes this.
  14. piker

piker Active Member

Welcome back Brothers Muler n Docker!

Docker likes this.
  15. Docker

Thanks Piker!!!

16. LTLAnonymous

Don't you mean 56.5% = 7 out of 10? That is some special math right there.

Docker likes this.
  17. Skurveys

Skurveys Member

Maybe she forgot she was a public company and that those numbers would come out.

LTLAnonymous likes this.
  18. LTLAnonymous

I think she expected her dumb, lazy, uneducated employees to take her at her word.

Her arrogant disdain is shocking sometimes.

albag, Homesick and Docker like this.
  19. Docker

What's the matter wolf... did you actually think you could get away with sneaking in here and trashing the poll with your spiteful vote? Looks like your sneaking around BS backfired again.

Some Teamster you are... knowing full well what effect the company's propaganda BS can have come contract time. But the again... you always did have an intense dislike for the ABF Teamsters... didn't you?

LTLAnonymous likes this.
  20. Homesick

Homesick Do I really exist if you've never seen me?

I agree with Canary. I wouldn't trust her or Tim if they said it was raining. I have never met Judy but I did meet Tim at the TDC in Atlanta several years ago. He seemed like a good person but he is dedicated to his job; and is job is ABF over employees.