Estes | July 14 2010

teamster elvis

TB Veteran
Credits
This is a historic date. Why, you may ask? It is the 5 year anniversary of the hostile take over of G.I. Trucking Company. As some of you readers may know, G.I. rewarded their hard working employees with a company sponsored pension plan. The pension plan was frozen shortly before the acquisition. Estes acquired responsibility of maintaining said pension plan when they purchased G.I. Rob has kept G.I. separate from Estes for a reason. (Estes West) G.I. Trucking doing business as Estes West. etc. etc. It will be very interesting to see what happens after July 14. Maybe Mr. Starkravinloon, who seems to have a direct pipeline to all things Estes, can educate us as to Rob's intentions. I look for a lump sum pay out. Or maybe something even more devious. What say you Mr. Loon? Inquiring minds want to know. I will say one thing. Mr. Estes has managed to refrain from rocking the west's boat as of late. But this summer could get interesting. Teamster Elvis out..... :threadsux:

[quote author=elvis link=topic=80221.msg830351#msg830351 date=1274038753]
This is a historic date. Why, you may ask? It is the 5 year anniversary of the hostile take over of G.I. Trucking Company. As some of you readers may know, G.I. rewarded their hard working employees with a company sponsored pension plan. The pension plan was frozen shortly before the acquisition. Estes acquired responsibility of maintaining said pension plan when they purchased G.I. Rob has kept G.I. separate from Estes for a reason. (Estes West) G.I. Trucking doing business as Estes West. etc. etc. It will be very interesting to see what happens after July 14. Maybe Mr. Starkravinloon, who seems to have a direct pipeline to all things Estes, can educate us as to Rob's intentions. I look for a lump sum pay out. Or maybe something even more devious. What say you Mr. Loon? Inquiring minds want to know. I will say one thing. Mr. Estes has managed to refrain from rocking the west's boat as of late. But this summer could get interesting. Teamster Elvis out..... :threadsux:
[/quote]

What makes you think I know what Rob's going to do? I have no idea..Is this Estes thing still consuming your life..It's over..Move on..Others have..I thought you were working.. Do you need extra money? A company paid pension program belongs to the company,not you..You cannot draw a dime from it,unless approved by the company..You might want to call the GI brothers and ask them what happened to the pension money..Guaranteed,you won't get a "call back"..Maybe he used the money to pay off bad debt created by your owners..Could be..Seems GI needed money from someone..Maybe they spent the pension money.. Jones Truck Lines did..

Question...What made the transition so "hostile"? We never heard anything in the East as it being hostile..You seem to know more than I..

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg830365#msg830365 date=1274041513]
Loon , your phone is ringing. I think someone thinks your a suck @$$. Lol
[/quote]

I hope and wish,one day I get to face Elvis..Not only do I want to shake his hand,I want to see if his bottom lip will go over top of his head..But I know that probably won't happen because he lets TB be his muscle..Likely though..Since he's a troller instead of a problem solver..LOL back..

When someone calls out someone,you know its gonna get interesting :popcorn:.It is funny how certain companies can draw the never ending ire out of some people,whether it be Estes,Fedex,Walmart,etc... :biglaugh:

[quote author=a9faninnc link=topic=80221.msg830407#msg830407 date=1274050531]
When someone calls out someone,you know its gonna get interesting :popcorn:.It is funny how certain companies can draw the never ending ire out of some people,whether it be Estes,Fedex,Walmart,etc... :biglaugh:
[/quote]

Typical Elvis..I'm not offended..Elvis will never be happy anywhere...

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830395#msg830395 date=1274048932]
[/quote]

I hope and wish,one day I get to face Elvis..Not only do I want to shake his hand,I want to see if his bottom lip will go over top of his head..But I know that probably won't happen because he lets TB be his muscle..Likely though..Since he's a troller instead of a problem solver..LOL back..
[/quote]
Be careful stark. I think Elvis has tatoos, drinks beer and rides a motorcycle. Those boys have an ego to live up to. ..Ofcourse, I remember you saying something about being 6'5" and 270 lbs. I'll give $50 for a ringside stump to sit on down there in the bayou. :stir:

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg830461#msg830461 date=1274058754]
[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830395#msg830395 date=1274048932]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Be careful stark. I think Elvis has tatoos, drinks beer and rides a motorcycle. Those boys have an ego to live up to. ..Ofcourse, I remember you saying something about being 6'5" and 270 lbs. I'll give $50 for a ringside stump to sit on down there in the bayou. :stir:
[/quote]

Don't worry dew,it won't get that far..Nothing against the viewers,but somehow Elvis seems to think, Rob has done him an injustice..And that's between them..Ego,is only worth what your mouth can get you into..He seems to think that GI was such a wonderful company..Then my question to him is,how did Rob end up with his company..Most people that have been with Estes long enough, knows what happened..They screwed it up..Plain and simple..

Elvis will never come to the "bayou",I promise..And like I said,I'll be the first to shake his hand..After that,it's up to him to take care of himself..
As far as the bike goes,had them myself..So if that makes you a bad @ss,then I'm one bad mofo..

Still waiting though to hear about this "hostile take-over"..My first time hearing about that..So maybe we should reverse this "call out" back to him..Maybe he should enlighten us on what happened..Since he seems to know Rob better than I..

So here ya go Elvis..Enlighten us,please on what you know about this "take-over"..Other than something about a cup of ice Rob choked on..If you knew so much back then,and was such a tough guy,why didn't you just tell 'ol Rob how things were going to be at the La Marada terminal and it would have all been taken care of..

I've thought long and hard how to handel different problems with past posts. If you guys wanna try you know who to call.
If your a hard ass this place is a ghost town if your letting stuff run its coarse then your sucking Elvis's tallywacker. So my decision is ...... Its a message board.

Look here we got trolling, calling out a mod. Wonder why Elvis called out the driver he did. I remember the days me and my ol buddy Truckin4jesus were in those same cross hairs. And we were idiots just like the dipshit that lost his mind here. Thanks for calling me out. And playing into Elvis's hands. I may have to mod soon...

[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=80221.msg830497#msg830497 date=1274064011]
Look here we got trolling, calling out a mod. Wonder why Elvis called out the driver he did. I remember the days me and my ol buddy Truckin4jesus were in those same cross hairs. And we were idiots just like the dipshit that lost his mind here. Thanks for calling me out. And playing into Elvis's hands. I may have to mod soon...
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us why he called me out.. As far as sucking on tallywackers..If that's the way you want to see it, then so be it.. So long..

He knew the response he would get. What's up dude ? you battle with the best of them. Its all ok with me. But I didn't have a dog in this fight. You brought me here. That's kinda screwed up. I been a loon fan for a long time still am. Just chill its a message board

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830509#msg830509 date=1274066204]
[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=80221.msg830497#msg830497 date=1274064011]
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us why he called me out.. As far as sucking on tallywackers..If that's the way you want to see it, then so be it.. So long..
[/quote]
I never thought a cajun would run from a fight ..

O by the way loon I'm playing favorites with YOU but not nailing you for calling out a Mod. So there. Why ? Because your a good member and I thought you can handel yourself. Most spats stay in PM with mods.

[/quote]

Dear Mr. Mildew, I am very capable of getting myself into trouble without your help. Thanks for your assistance though. Teamster Elvis out....

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830393#msg830393 date=1274048649]
[quote author=elvis link=topic=80221.msg830351#msg830351 date=1274038753]
[/quote]

What makes you think I know what Rob's going to do? I have no idea..Is this Estes thing still consuming your life..It's over..Move on..Others have..I thought you were working.. Do you need extra money? A company paid pension program belongs to the company,not you..You cannot draw a dime from it,unless approved by the company..You might want to call the GI brothers and ask them what happened to the pension money..Guaranteed,you won't get a "call back"..Maybe he used the money to pay off bad debt created by your owners..Could be..Seems GI needed money from someone..Maybe they spent the pension money.. Jones Truck Lines did..

Question...What made the transition so "hostile"? We never heard anything in the East as it being hostile..You seem to know more than I..
[/quote] You just seem to keep your finger on the Estes pulse. Why are you getting so defensive? Anyone who reads this forum would assume that you have some connection in regards to information. I am just one of those readers. No, Estes is not consuming my life. Just inquiring about our pension fund, and wondering how Mr. Estes will attempt to relinquish his responsibilities for our pension. You are correct, "it's over" or is it? I don't know. I am working, every day. Thanks for your concern. And yes, I could use some "extra" money. Ya have some? I think all of us could use some "extra" money. Your next several sentences are very confusing. Here are the facts. There is 60 million in our pension fund. Just under 2K participants are vested in "our" plan. About half of those employees are drawing from the pension now. The other half will receive theirs when they reach retirement age. I am part of the latter group. I am concerned for myself as well as those who are currently receiving their pension. So with all due respect Mr. Loon, when you make the comments that you made about the pension plan, that Mr. Estes inherited, and the G.I. employees earned, you show your lack of understanding in regards to this subject. Teamster Elvis out...

[/quote]

[/quote] Bottom lip over my head? That sounds fun. Where do I sign up? You guys really did miss me! What in the he!! are you getting so angry about? Troller? I just asked about the pension plan for gods sake. You are losing it. Problem solver? I excel at solving problems. TE out....