Estes | July 14 2010

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830399#msg830399 date=1274049509]
HAPPY GI DAY......
[
/quote]

Thank you! Happy Estes day! Teamster Elvis out...

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830412#msg830412 date=1274051059]
[quote author=a9faninnc link=topic=80221.msg830407#msg830407 date=1274050531]
When someone calls out someone,you know its gonna get interesting :popcorn:.It is funny how certain companies can draw the never ending ire out of some people,whether it be Estes,Fedex,Walmart,etc... :biglaugh:
[/quote]

Typical Elvis..I'm not offended..Elvis will never be happy anywhere...
[/quote]
But, I am happy. But, again, thank you for your concern. And, I don't have "never ending ire" for anything or anybody. Teamster Elvis out...

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg830461#msg830461 date=1274058754]
[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830395#msg830395 date=1274048932]
[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg830365#msg830365 date=1274041513]
Loon , your phone is ringing. I think someone thinks your a suck @$$. Lol
[/quote]

I hope and wish,one day I get to face Elvis..Not only do I want to shake his hand,I want to see if his bottom lip will go over top of his head..But I know that probably won't happen because he lets TB be his muscle..Likely though..Since he's a troller instead of a problem solver..LOL back..
[/quote]
Be careful stark. I think Elvis has tatoos, drinks beer and rides a motorcycle. Those boys have an ego to live up to. ..Ofcourse, I remember you saying something about being 6'5" and 270 lbs. I'll give $50 for a ringside stump to sit on down there in the bayou. :stir:
[/quote]
Mildew, when you die and reincarnate, I think you will come back as an agitator in a Maytag washing machine. He sure is wound tight when I come trashing around. Everybody just needs to relax. Like Beerboy says, it's a message board. One step above the bathroom wall. TE out....

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830509#msg830509 date=1274066204]
[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=80221.msg830497#msg830497 date=1274064011]
Look here we got trolling, calling out a mod. Wonder why Elvis called out the driver he did. I remember the days me and my ol buddy Truckin4jesus were in those same cross hairs. And we were idiots just like the dipshit that lost his mind here. Thanks for calling me out. And playing into Elvis's hands. I may have to mod soon...
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us why he called me out.. As far as sucking on tallywackers..If that's the way you want to see it, then so be it.. So long..
[/quote]
I'll go back to my corner again. TE out....

[quote author=wonderring99 link=topic=80221.msg830517#msg830517 date=1274066851]
[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830509#msg830509 date=1274066204]
[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=80221.msg830497#msg830497 date=1274064011]
Look here we got trolling, calling out a mod. Wonder why Elvis called out the driver he did. I remember the days me and my ol buddy Truckin4jesus were in those same cross hairs. And we were idiots just like the dipshit that lost his mind here. Thanks for calling me out. And playing into Elvis's hands. I may have to mod soon...
[/quote]

Why don't you tell us why he called me out.. As far as sucking on tallywackers..If that's the way you want to see it, then so be it.. So long..
[/quote]
I never thought a cajun would run from a fight ..
[/quote]

Is this what you guys want to turn this site into ? A site of babbling idiots.. Like I said, so be it..Thought it was getting a little more class than this..

I'm not running from nothing..Know the difference..This is not high school anymore..Like I said..I am not having an open conversation,with someone who knows nothing about the situation..I GOT CALLED OUT..I have respected the rules of this site..I exspect others to do the same..Some have gotten banned for less..

I'm not bitching or complaining..Just trying to figure out,again, what the motive was..But I guess we will never know..Cause the post count is up..As TE would put it..SRL out..

When you have two people with strong minded,though differing opinions and the ability to put those opinions into words,it makes for good and fun reading.

My pulse goes up at certain times in the bedroom and when I play basketball. It stays around 60 bpm the rest of the time. I would imagine it drops to 55 when logged on truckingboards. That alligator,maytag post was funny btw. Dew out

[quote author=a9faninnc link=topic=80221.msg830600#msg830600 date=1274098643]
When you have two people with strong minded,though differing opinions and the ability to put those opinions into words,it makes for good and fun reading.
[/quote]

I agree,a9.. And that's fine..I can take it with the best of 'em..You know that..But just babbling is not something I pride myself in being good at..I question..To get the whole story..And I agree with BB and wonderring,this is a message board..And, if they to reincarnate TE to be the "village idiot" then that's fine too..I can either respond or not..

As TE said before..I'm back in my corner..SRL..

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg830608#msg830608 date=1274101756]
My pulse goes up at certain times in the bedroom and when I play basketball. It stays around 60 bpm the rest of the time. I would imagine it drops to 55 when logged on truckingboards. That alligator,maytag post was funny btw. Dew out
[/quote]

That's "aggitator",dew... :biglaugh: You're welcome..You are one sick dog,dog.. :dance:

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830612#msg830612 date=1274102360]
[/quote]

I agree,a9.. And that's fine..I can take it with the best of 'em..You know that..But just babbling is not something I pride myself in being good at..I question..To get the whole story..And I agree with BB and wonderring,this is a message board..And, if they to reincarnate TE to be the "village idiot" then that's fine too..I can either respond or not..

[/quote]

Look, I started a thread that the west is concerned about. You seem to have taken on the responsibility of informing Estes employees about their company. You then spun a gasket. Why? I was only "questioning". Does that make me the "village idiot"? People are trying to plan for their retirements sir. They are counting on the pension plan to remain funded. No one is babbling here. You have a deep rooted hatred for me, that's obvious. That is okay. Maybe I asked the wrong person to speak for Rob's intentions. Maybe Rob's son can answer for his dad. I know he recently visited the Fontana facility. Trying to figure out why the freight bottle necks when it reaches the west. Are the terminals in the west failing? I think they are operating in the black. Buffington should be able to answer this.Maybe Web knows. Hey Web, is the West conveniently poised to show operating costs in the red? Just "questioning".I suspect they will claim (financial distress) to the PBGC and bone us for our pension. Am I "babbling" again? I think not. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. Teamster Elvis out and watching ever so closely...

[quote author=elvis link=topic=80221.msg830646#msg830646 date=1274108252]
[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830612#msg830612 date=1274102360]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Look, I started a thread that the west is concerned about. You seem to have taken on the responsibility of informing Estes employees about their company. You then spun a gasket. Why? I was only "questioning". Does that make me the "village idiot"? People are trying to plan for their retirements sir. They are counting on the pension plan to remain funded. No one is babbling here. You have a deep rooted hatred for me, that's obvious. That is okay. Maybe I asked the wrong person to speak for Rob's intentions. Maybe Rob's son can answer for his dad. I know he recently visited the Fontana facility. Trying to figure out why the freight bottle necks when it reaches the west. Are the terminals in the west failing? I think they are operating in the black. Buffington should be able to answer this.Maybe Web knows. Hey Web, is the West conveniently poised to show operating costs in the red? Just "questioning".I suspect they will claim (financial distress) to the PBGC and bone us for our pension. Am I "babbling" again? I think not. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am. Teamster Elvis out and watching ever so closely...
[/quote]

This was not put out as a message..This was a ploy to raise someone's dander..Everyone knows you do this..I was only questioning why MY name was mentioned..That's it..If it wasn't me,it would have been someone else..That's the way you work..You hit,and hide..You seem to blinded by hatred for the Estes family..Take it up with them..No one is going to fight your fight for you..Or give you answers to questions they cannot answer..

I am sure that,if you were an employee of GI,and you are concerned about retirement,then write Rob a letter and ask him about his intentions..It's legal..It's professional..

I answered your question,with respect..Now..Solve it like gentlemen and question Rob..Don't be scared..He puts his pants on just like you..

Financial distress..Who isn't..Seems as though GI was in distress also..Why? But it was all Estes' fault..

And I said"If they want to make you the village idiot,then so be it"..Get it right..Pay attention..

Aint none of us worry'n about retiring. We will work till the age of100 then maybe stop smoking and get a colonostrophie sp? .. Their aint enough cash flow in anyones pension or 401k to keep up in this world. Their also aint enough money in trucking to pay a pension. Some found that out already and some will find out soon. Live for today and not tomarrow

[quote author=elvis link=topic=80221.msg830532#msg830532 date=1274069224]

Dear Mr. Mildew, I am very capable of getting myself into trouble without your help. Thanks for your assistance though. Teamster Elvis out....
[/quote]
My pleasure old friend. I'm just trying to get the ratings up. lol

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830614#msg830614 date=1274102585]

That's "aggitator",dew... :biglaugh: You're welcome..You are one sick dog,dog.. :dance:
[/quote]
Truck drivers can't read :biglaugh:

...... Now see whatcha'all went and done. This big E site is a ghost town again. Ya'all get everyone's bubble bursted and wind up hurt'n everyone's feelings then I'm left here all by myself again.....=> I had one of those employees working for a pension ask me if we were hiring by the way. I never asked but maybe he was trying to help his aunt's, brother's, uncles's, sister's, ex husband find a job.

Going into retirement guys..No..Elvis it wasn't you..Been concentrating on other things for some time now that is going to take up a lot of my time..Maybe trying to make the final decision was what spawned the "over-reaction" to your comments,Elvis..But it's all cool..

Beerboy..I am calling you out now..It's been fun..I do appreciate the talk this morning..I think you will do well at FedEx..You are a loyal person..Fred should be proud to have an employee as you..

I don't think it would serve justice to post 5000,without mentioning my friend a9fannic.. You are a friend and a great Mod..And someday,your Panthers will win the Super Bowl..The Saints did it..

Be cool everyone..And good luck to Jeff and the success of Trucking Boards..All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers..

SRL..Out..

It blows my mind that people get upset here ? Why ? I'm glad people have fun here at truckingboards. Sorry guys get their feelings hurt but if I don't defend the "pain in the neck" rights. How can I defend yours. Gotta look at it that way. Sorry if you (whoever) can't see that.

[quote author=Starkravinloon link=topic=80221.msg830966#msg830966 date=1274220111]
Going into retirement guys..No..Elvis it wasn't you..Been concentrating on other things for some time now that is going to take up a lot of my time..Maybe trying to make the final decision was what spawned the "over-reaction" to your comments,Elvis..But it's all cool..

Beerboy..I am calling you out now..It's been fun..I do appreciate the talk this morning..I think you will do well at FedEx..You are a loyal person..Fred should be proud to have an employee as you..

I don't think it would serve justice to post 5000,without mentioning my friend a9fannic.. You are a friend and a great Mod..And someday,your Panthers will win the Super Bowl..The Saints did it..

Be cool everyone..And good luck to Jeff and the success of Trucking Boards..All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers..

SRL..Out..
[/quote]

Mr. Stark, I am sure that whatever project you are about to take on will be successful. You are tenacious, to say the least. No problem with the overreaction. Is there any possibility that we could channel some of your passion and tenacity over to the dark side, (Teamsters)? God knows, we could use less complacency, and use more fire and brimstone. LOL Hey, you never know. Stranger things have happened! Anyway, the gist of my thread was to get Richmond's attention. It doesn't really matter, because they will do what ever they want to do. As long as they follow the laws in regards to protected pensions, there isn't anything anyone can do about it. But, they better dot all their I's and cross all their T's, because we will act accordingly if we encounter foul play. I must admit, that I brought you along for the ride for entertainment value. I knew you would defend them, but I didn't know it would hit you so hard. I apologize for that. Good luck. Teamster Elvis out....

What is it with those cajun folks. This is not the only forum I'am a member of and it seems those bayou folks post more than anyone I've seen then quit cold turkey over a little dispute. I aint never