Estes | July 14 2010

2211d1051125073-jimmy-kimmel-peter-pan-peter_stand_large.jpg

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg831321#msg831321 date=1274324587]
:stir:
utf-8Bd3RmLXBpY3MtdGlua2VyYmVsbC-1.jpg

[/quote]

That's some funny sh!t right there, from you three knuckleheads. :clap: Pretty creative Mr. Dew. Complete with the acorn shield and the horses. Very good. I can see you guys haven't lost your touch. I want Mr. Loon to come back though. This is his home not mine. I just wanted to touch on the pension issue and then back out. So, happy trails. @ss hammer Teamster Elvis out...

We just signed something at our terminal stating that Mr E can fire us for any reason . I read the fine print at the bottom. It said, "engaging in a conversation with any former G I drivers about the union or any kind of pension is forbidden." Our cajun friend is a smart man. He will be back after the dust settles. Lol

[quote author=thebeerboy link=topic=80221.msg831868#msg831868 date=1274507805]
Mildew you are cut out for truckingboards no doubt.
[/quote]
Priciate it :thumbsup: If that was a compliment :biglaugh:

[quote author=elvis link=topic=80221.msg831450#msg831450 date=1274376329]
@ss hammer Teamster Elvis out...
[/quote]
:biglaugh:

Well, one more day before the big day. Elvis wasn't clear on what happens after 5 years but I think our GI drivers are going to be walking around with their hands out.

Saw 2 former G.I. guys walking around with a briefcase handcuffed to their wrist going to the airport Hilton to spend their 10 hour break today. I reecon they were compensated for all their troubles. Lol

[quote author=mildew link=topic=80221.msg847149#msg847149 date=1279205313]
Saw 2 former G.I. guys walking around with a briefcase handcuffed to their wrist going to the airport Hilton to spend their 10 hour break today. I reecon they were compensated for all their troubles. Lol
[/quote]Ya might want to hold on to that driving job seeings that your attempt at humor is falling flat on it's face. I will be the first in line at this point if a payout is what end's up being offered cuz it sure beat's flat out getting screwed out of everything.

It's a little worse expecting something and not getting it then knowing your not getting from the start. like Elvis said, "@ss hammer" probably be a few more west coasters with that handle soon.