FedEx Freight | July bonus

nasvegas

TB Veteran
Credits
Wondering if anyone has heard if we are getting July bonus. Crickets in Nashville. We are always the last to know here.

By all rights we should. I think we will. Unless they pull a fast one and cite the company is trying to survive but that would open a huge can of worms. If we hit metrics and are profitable they should pay out what's agreed on. Really sucks for the salaried guys. It really does.

By all rights we should. I think we will. Unless they pull a fast one and cite the company is trying to survive but that would open a huge can of worms. If we hit metrics and are profitable they should pay out what's agreed on. Really sucks for the salaried guys. It really does.
All that will do is make middle management hate us more. Which is what corporate wants....

If you work at freight your bonus should be based on how freight does. Shouldn't matter if your driver, dock, or management......

I honestly don't get top tier leadership at big companies. Ceo/Coo/Cfo pay has gone into the absolute clown world,all while basic employee pay falls further behind every year. Attracting tallent and retention is low.

If the company is down, obviously workers shouldn't expect a bonus, but how can Fx justify cutting mgmt bonus when they've had record profits for nearly 5yrs now? Especially at Freight, which has performed exceptionally, and with the shuttering of 29 terminals, they stand to save tens of millions more.

Well the only thing I can come up with is it's an agreed metric they agreed to with us all. I'm sure they would like to change it since we are hitting bonus all the time now. Management is a part of the whole fedex metric. So they get screwed. Whereas the employees are only on the freight metric. I remember awhile ago where it was the reverse. Freight was bad and the employees barely got anything. Management was tied into fedex as a whole and I remember express and ground hitting numbers but we were not. I can't remember if Management got a good bonus and we got a bad one. I want to say yes but I can't remember.