Jury hands down billion-dollar verdict in Florida against 2 trucking companies

Yes thats one thing we dont do. Sign anything.

VERY rarely do we commit real world information by signing in. We'll get it from Cass or some other provider of Industry things without signing in.

Even if we did sign in, it will be by a Proxy VPN and contain erroneous information thats worthless in the real world. Since it is common knowledge that trucking companies are nuked by a billion dollar verdict that will never be paid ever... and has not been for decades there is no real discovery in whatever the article might provide while walled off with a sign in only or worse a paywall.

there are sources like Zero Hedge, Boom and Bust and any number of industry providers that do not require a sign in which makes it reasonably easy to keep up.

Its a shame. These signins. If you want more readers or actually have people stay a while on various web sites or what have you there will be more gainful things in it's own season.

Yes thats one thing we dont do. Sign anything.

VERY rarely do we commit real world information by signing in. We'll get it from Cass or some other provider of Industry things without signing in.

Even if we did sign in, it will be by a Proxy VPN and contain erroneous information thats worthless in the real world. Since it is common knowledge that trucking companies are nuked by a billion dollar verdict that will never be paid ever... and has not been for decades there is no real discovery in whatever the article might provide while walled off with a sign in only or worse a paywall.

there are sources like Zero Hedge, Boom and Bust and any number of industry providers that do not require a sign in which makes it reasonably easy to keep up.

Its a shame. These signins. If you want more readers or actually have people stay a while on various web sites or what have you there will be more gainful things in it's own season.
which is also why, when i go to a new store (new to me) and they wanna give me a rewards card, the also want my email address....i tell them, no, just give me the rewards card, i don;t wanna be spammed.

and you know, that always happens.

which is also why, when i go to a new store (new to me) and they wanna give me a rewards card, the also want my email address....i tell them, no, just give me the rewards card, i don;t wanna be spammed.

and you know, that always happens.
We did that exactly one time at a walmart. Some kind of sweepstakes for a cash prize.

Took us 11 months to clear the US mail and another 14 to end the phone calling. We ended the land line that year when the robo calling with computer voirces urging us to vote for Obama at all hours of the day. *SNIP.

We switched to a celluar capable of blocking spam callers then. In a month we had peace and quiet. For a while anyhow. Fast forward almost 20 years we still get spam texts and calls. But blocking takes care of most all that now.

We do not give out very much. I used a old handle called Felix with a generic common name attached to it. So when the spam mail came into the US Post box we changed po numbers problem solved. Although the next person was enraged at the spam until the postmaster learned to route it. HA... we eventually learned how to use the Postal system to eliminate that problem.

Eventually a third party opened a shipping store where they rented out truckstop style mail services with a unique physical address for you to use. Nothing to do with PO boxes or your real address. Thats pretty helpful.

We did so much actions even this month working against those who wish to spam and take advantage if I was old and senile... I have to regularly make changes. For example the old cell phone providere. Thats being dumped. The number I am keeping however. The new company already offers a one hell of a caller ID system and block system way beyond what I am manually doing at home.

Very few people know how to reach me if they need to in real life. If you were a unknown number you never did get through at all. Even if its the white house. They would not get through even if I did not know it as such. I dont do voice calls anymore inbound. Most all of it is scripted BS.

Hello this is so and so with bridge inc, we have a oppertunity to sell you a bridge tod... **CLICK**

My frist visit that day will be to several flea markets where there is a pile of copper wired phones for a dollar each. It wont be too long before we establish a sort of a small town network based on mouse traps all over again for circuts.

Read it free here, on the BRG News report.

THANKS

and from the story.........

Connor Dzion's parents said time, nor money, has healed the wounds from losing their son in a crash four years ago.

but i'll sure bet the millions they get, will help them get what they want in life...

otherwise, DONATE IT...!!!!!!

THANKS

and from the story.........

Connor Dzion's parents said time, nor money, has healed the wounds from losing their son in a crash four years ago.

but i'll sure bet the millions they get, will help them get what they want in life...

otherwise, DONATE IT...!!!!!!
By the sounds of things, they may not get anything since the defendants are now inactive