OK are some thing they might have not told you.
1. You are not a P&D driver you are a driver and fall were your seniority will let you bid or at this time were they need you. Be city P&D, flex board, day LH, or night LH
2. Always and I mean always remember you are not a truck driver. You are a freight handler with a CDL which means YOU WILL be on a forklift, using pallet jacks and hand trucks, liftgates and doing inside delivers.
3. They may split shift you. Come in work inbound dock punch out and then come back and do out bound dock. If you get OT after 8 it goes from punch to punch. Work 4 on IB and 6 on OB it all paid straight time.
4. Yes you will be home 99.9% of the time unless you break down on LH and they hotel you for 10 reset, but your paid for that time. Also home time might just be 10 off the clock, depending on your drive time home it will be less.
5. They will have there favorites in time you will see who they are.
6. The harder you work the more work you get. Work at a steady pace don't race around or take unreal chances do it the way they want you to and DON'T take short cuts. Missed deliveries and PU are not you problem. Get 3 preventable accidents in under 12 month and they will show you the door. Can't get in there with the equipment you have bring it back.
Smaller barn tend to treat there employees better. You are correct you will get all the :::
::: work, forced on weekends and holidays. I did see you were a O/O flatbed so you not afraid of getting you hands dirty unlike those van driver this place gets.
I not trying to scare you away just stating some facts about XPO and the one last fact is they are all about number which you will learn in time.
Good luck and keep it between the line.