Just Because

I'm allergic to penicillin so I don't really know the answer. Why do you ask, were you planning a trip somewhere without your wife? Be careful is all I can say Breeze. :438:
Since you mentioned it, the doctor put me on penicillin and prednisone for 10 days.
I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider in July, and the blisters have returned.
Thats a mean azz spider.

That’s nasty. We had a guy who went to bed in Boston about 15 years ago, he got bit by a spider got blood poisoning he was in rough shape for a while
My nephew took about 8 months for his bite to go way.

Since you mentioned it, the doctor put me on penicillin and prednisone for 10 days.
I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider in July, and the blisters have returned.
Thats a mean azz spider.
I heard of two old country home remedies passed on from when there were no doctors or medical facilities nearby. One was heating pine wax or pine tar & placing it on the bite. Another was a poultice made from potato, aspirin & another ingredient I cant remember now. Place the poultice on a slice of bread & put it on the bite. That also would also pull the poison out. My grandmother knew a lot of home rememdies made from what was available on the farm or at home.
I will have to admit though that these natural cures probably contributed to her death. It only took 99 +years but it finally got her.