Yellow | Just beginning

I LOVE IT!!! just what I expected! IF only they would quit and take LOA, never come back. WE will rebuild UNION! on our own with a positive attitude. ROADWAY AND YELLOW,HOLLAND,NEW PENN, REDDAWAY,REIMER let's get it done!

I LOVE IT!!! just what I expected! IF only they would quit and take LOA, never come back. WE will rebuild UNION! on our own with a positive attitude. ROADWAY AND YELLOW,HOLLAND,NEW PENN, REDDAWAY,REIMER let's get it done!
OH! Kumbaya bootlick, oops I mean bootleg :butt kiss:

boot if you were talking to me i have nearly 21 in .for now i still hold a bid but come new years , if not sooner this year i expect to be layed off again.
when they combine[herd] 8 or 10 terminals worth of guys into 1 barn it takes way more years to have senority that you can live with.
if they havent started the COO'S in your area no worries they will be getting to you soon enough

I agree it is going to get alot uglier before it gets better.wait til they start announcing the terminal closings. the only positive chance a guy with less than 20 years has is if guys start retiring, and of course if the company remains in business.We will see if yrc has a real plan to restructure. getting rid of some management is a start but more upper managers need to go.my guess is the company now will do whatever they want and will be making up new rules as they go along.