TForce | Just curious I know. Wrong page but thought I would check

That’s nice pay Bubba. Naturally I would just be going in so would I be starved out in winter

Nah, if they're hiring off the streets, they're slammed. My guess is your looking at 60 hour weeks because UPS operates on a 60 hour clock instead of a 70. It's not LTL, it's package service. There really isn't a slow time and with tax returns and stimulus money, they'll be plenty busy.

When I spoke to them a few months ago, they started at 21.xx an hour and topped out at 40.xx an hour in 4 years. Overtime after
Nah, if they're hiring off the streets, they're slammed. My guess is your looking at 60 hour weeks because UPS operates on a 60 hour clock instead of a 70. It's not LTL, it's package service. There really isn't a slow time and with tax returns and stimulus money, they'll be plenty busy.
Good deal. Thanks

Can ups get a forum?? I don't want to hear about how great brown is, especially since they gave up on freight! Guess I'm a sore loser! Sorry
I mean, sorry for all of that.

But I don't think there are enough of us around here to warrant a forum. I stick around here just to stay in touch with two of my former companies.

I'm betting you don't want to hear from your ex wife and her new husband either! :hide: :hilarious:
Your a funny guy! Now we all know why your driving a truck! Didn't take long for the keyboard warriors to get butt hurt! Go over to brown cafe and rejoice on the failure of ups to run a freight company..

Your a funny guy! Now we all know why your driving a truck! Didn't take long for the keyboard warriors to get butt hurt! Go over to brown cafe and rejoice on the failure of ups to run a freight company..

Relax friend, I am just trying to inject a little levity into the conversation. I'm not at all butt hurt and I don't rejoice at the failure of any company since I have spent time at many ( 10 or more) which have disappeared over the years. Neither you or I have/had any role in those events.

PS - And by the way, UPS Freight didn't go out of business. In fact their survival under a new name looks very promising. That's much better than how many compsanies I worked for ended up.

Nah, it's way too negative over at Brown Cafe. I stay off there entirely, and I come here sparingly for the same reason.