Just Damn

My first truck driving job was in 1973. I had zero experience. One day my Ford Louisville tractor up and died while going down the road. I called in and a mechanic came out. He showed me how to switch fuel tanks.

Mud, you are old,.... our Louisvilles had cross over lines.

My first truck driving job was in 1973. I had zero experience. One day my Ford Louisville tractor up and died while going down the road. I called in and a mechanic came out. He showed me how to switch fuel tanks.
Did the mechanic make you re-prime the fuel system too.

hJn2yCL.jpg

That was the Moldovanian training video.
The Dream Team video tries to explain to Wong not to take -15% off of 13’6”....

Coop training Moldavian’s on proper turning in downtown Anaheim....

Hmmmmm???? let me see it said to put tab a into slot b

maybe red to red blue to blue at least he got the light plug in..
Okay, we'll give him that one.
- - -
I figure the slightly smarter one (woowoo) installed the electric and told weewee to be a proper driver, connect the other lines and soon realized he's toting an imbecile.
Such is the NOW of Trucking.
Thanks Jeff!!

Started out my career with a COE Freightliner with 903 V8. I believe that was the engine size. Had a compression release chain under the drivers door. That was tough trying to pull that and press the ignition button at the same time.

Started out my career with a COE Freightliner with 903 V8. I believe that was the engine size. Had a compression release chain under the drivers door. That was tough trying to pull that and press the ignition button at the same time.
The only model older than that had the start button that you had to push....... It was right under the horse's tail.