Yellow | Just got my ballot

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Well I just check my mail and low and behold there's my ballot ! Now as all the old timers know I retired last Oct so has any other retirees got a ballot ?

5076788551_9e396ac9a8_z.jpg

Now as you noticed I haven't CHECK anything off yet, what's the opening bid for my check mark :438:

images
more than an end to this debate..we want an end to the beginning of all teamster debates - yes, an end to this brutal, inhuman and thoroughly impractical method of settling the differences between the brotherhood..it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.

Where is my ballot

When do we call the hall or hall's in my case i have not recieved any of my ballot's yet?
I know i read somewhere a date to call in,does any one know where i can find that info.
I need one for YRC and one for New Penn.
Local 671 and 677.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're not the only one without a ballot, I would give it till the end of the week , in the meantime in between time contact your steward.

Retired-Got Ballot-Why?

I'm retired. I received a ballot. Why am I allowed to vote, as a retiree? My interest is the pension, but all retired Teamsters are concerned with the pension. So should all retired Teamsters from other companies be allowed to vote too? Once retired your only special connection to YRC is the stock options, and well, we all know those are a joke. Is this the reason the only slightly positive thing in the package is partial payments to pension funds? Was the package carefully crafted to ensure Yes votes from retired employees?

We are starting to get a lot of thread that I will be merging . There's a lot of good info on the boards that's getting pushed back because of all the new threads .

Haven't gotten mine but they probably know mine's a "NO" so they are waiting until after the votes are counted to send it to me.

Tyson diverted most of the potential no ballots mailed to my house
so if you didn't get yours --

Ill take care of it for you
images

th_joeebrown02.jpg

Hey Joe do you participate in any of Paul Z's retired driver's coffee roundtable's.
If not i will talk to him and have him organize another one and i will tell you where and when it will be.
Hey maybe i can get capt bly to show too,he retired too,along with carmine,he invite's some red star and vallerie guy's too.:wink:

Some of the offers I have received so far included a all expense paid trip to Overland Park KS ( with a tour ) and a special meet and greet . A trip to Chicago to spend some quality time with a member :6792: and a few that I cannot re post here :cuss: .

Well I just check my mail and low and behold there's my ballot ! Now as all the old timers know I retired last Oct so has any other retirees got a ballot ?

5076788551_9e396ac9a8_z.jpg

Now as you noticed I haven't CHECK anything off yet, what's the opening bid for my check mark :438:

Haven't gotten mine but they probably know mine's a "NO" so they are waiting until after the votes are counted to send it to me.

Yeah , I bet they are all secretly meeting in Washington DC , plotting and planning on how to screw some Bozo in Orange county out of his no vote. Any black helicopters over your house lately ?

Yeah , I bet they are all secretly meeting in Washington DC , plotting and planning on how to screw some Bozo in Orange county out of his no vote. Any black helicopters over your house lately ?

I have a Helo pad not more than 2 miles from my House ya want Pics?