Yellow | Just Got Paid Today ??

Odd they tell everyone that we’re all Yellow, except when it comes to paying a penalty, then we are all separate.

What about all the freight Holland and the others picked up and was transported to a Yellow terminal then put on rail? Guess we see how that works.

Odd they tell everyone that we’re all Yellow, except when it comes to paying a penalty, then we are all separate.

What about all the freight Holland and the others picked up and was transported to a Yellow terminal then put on rail? Guess we see how that works.
YRC Freight is paying for the Purchased Transportation violations, because they are contractually obligated to. The remaining operating subsidiaries are not, to my knowledge. If the freight you are referring to was picked up by a combo or P&D driver, it would not count anyway. Only dispatched linehaul miles are used in calculating run a rounds.
Don't be offended but, what work opportunity did you miss as a P&D or combo driver? When trailers are railed a linehaul driver DOES miss a work opportunity.

YRC Freight is paying for the Purchased Transportation violations, because they are contractually obligated to. The remaining operating subsidiaries are not, to my knowledge. If the freight you are referring to was picked up by a combo or P&D driver, it would not count anyway. Only dispatched linehaul miles are used in calculating run a rounds.
Don't be offended but, what work opportunity did you miss as a P&D or combo driver? When trailers are railed a linehaul driver DOES miss a work opportunity.
Holland P/D drivers pick up Yellow freight they can’t handle or that goes to west coast. Holland line haul moves freight to YRC facility then freight goes on the rail. So yes HOLLAND line haul is moving YRC line haul freight.
Every one wants to kick the regionals to the curb and say we’re all Yellow, then start fighting for it and get regional line haul drivers paid. Understand P/D aren’t part of it. Pay stubs say Yellow , Trucks say Yellow and the Pres said we are all Yellow, pay according.

Holland line haul moves freight to YRC facility then freight goes on the rail. So yes HOLLAND line haul is moving YRC line haul freight.
Was the Holland linehaul driver paid for his trip to a YRC Freight facility? YES. Once it arrives at a YRC Freight facility only YRC Freight linehaul drivers have any claims, if it is railed. Do you understand "double dipping"? Because that is exactly what you are asking for. All P&D drivers involved had been paid for their work associated with that shipment.
You should speak with your BA, so he can explain to you why you will NOT be paid for a YRC Freight run a round. Simple answer, you don't work for YRC Freight.

DITTO!!

Was the Holland linehaul driver paid for his trip to a YRC Freight facility? YES. Once it arrives at a YRC Freight facility only YRC Freight linehaul drivers have any claims, if it is railed. Do you understand "double dipping"? Because that is exactly what you are asking for. All P&D drivers involved had been paid for their work associated with that shipment.
You should speak with your BA, so he can explain to you why you will NOT be paid for a YRC Freight run a round. Simple answer, you don't work for YRC Freight.
First off I am not line haul. Second I am proud to say I don’t work for YRC. So a YRC line haul that moves freight in an area not directly affected by rail gets paid? The regionals are tired of being told they’re Yellow, if so pay them.

First off I am not line haul. Second I am proud to say I don’t work for YRC. So a YRC line haul that moves freight in an area not directly affected by rail gets paid? The regionals are tired of being told they’re Yellow, if so pay them.
It really is a good point.

"We're One Yellow©®™ until it might cost us a couple bucks. Then those are clearly different companies."
NO Teamsters work for Yellow. Yellow is a holding company and has no DOT operating authority. I don't care if you are Dock, P&D, Clerical, Janitorial or Mechanics. You DO NOT lose any pay when freight is railed. As a matter of fact, the ONLY employees of ANY Yellow Corporation company that lose money to purchased transportation are YRC Freight road drivers. When Purchased Transportation is used, regardless of whether it is railed or moved by a carrier such as Schneider; linehaul drivers DO.
Post a link to YOUR contract that provides for purchased transportation in YOUR employer's collective bargaining agreement. It is Article 29 in YRC Freight's contract. There is no such language in your contract.
It truly is disappointing that so many are not capable of understanding English. You lose NOTHING when freight is railed. ONLY YRC Freight linehaul drivers are protected. And that is because when freight is railed a road driver DOES NOT WORK!
FYI, the dispatched miles to an intermodal facility from an originating or a destination terminal are counted when calculating LINEHAUL miles. P&D miles are not, and never have been included in the formula.
Carefully read the quote below. It is applicable.