1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Just How Bad Was The Fbi’s Russia Fisa? 51 Violations And 9 False Statements

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

Just how bad was the FBI’s Russia FISA? 51 violations and 9 false statements

To understand just how shoddy the FBI’s work was in securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant targeting the Trump campaign, you only need to read an obscure attachment to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report.

Appendix 1 identifies the total violations by the FBI of the so-called Woods Procedures, the process by which the bureau verifies information and assures the FISA court its evidence is true.

The Appendix identifies a total of 51 Woods procedure violations from the FISA application the FBI submitted to the court authorizing surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page starting in October 2016.
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/just...ia-fisa-51-violations-and-9-false-statements/

Even the IG said the FBI abused their powers, he did say that the threshold was met, but that the threshold for the FBI is set so low that it’s not hard to be met. He emphasized that point numerous times.

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the article:

To put that in perspective, former Trump aides Mike Flynn and George Papadopoulos were convicted of making single false statements to the bureau. One went to jail already, and the other awaits sentencing.

The FBI made nine false statements to the court.”
    https://johnsolomonreports.com/just...ia-fisa-51-violations-and-9-false-statements/
    Now any rational person would say that there needs to be accountability for these actions.

In the IG report you have a guy that was doctoring evedince while at the same time tweeting out “viva la Resistance “ as well.

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

When Schiff released his report for impeachment we learned yesterday that in the first paragraph that he states that the FISA was not abused. As we see with the release of the IG report it actually was and we see another lie from schiff in the process.

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

I ask for you all to read the report first hand it’s less than 500 pages long and does not take long!

As I have been reading through it myself one thing that stands out was that a senior FBI lawyer doctored documents and evedince to push this FISA through.

Since the FBI is our most senior law enforcement in the United States it now brings into question to what ends that they will go to pushing a narrative and direction. It is clearly a breach of trust to the fullest extent and makes one question what else they would be willing to do.

52FARMER, Rastus, falconfan and 2 others like this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Comey claims to be totally exhonorated
    the talking heads claim it proves that there was cause to spy on the Trump campaign

I guess no one bothered to read the actual report

This is the rub
    the Mueller report said no Russian collusion
    Trump claims exhonoration
    the media says no
    The IG report shows how bad Comey's FBI was
    Comey claims exhonoration
    The media agrees 100%

No bias there at all

52FARMER, Rastus, falconfan and 3 others like this.
  6. Toby

Toby I live Here

Most pundits do not read it, and those on forums generally go off of reports. This is why I posted the link yesterday to the actual report and asked today for people to read it.

The actual report shows that Comey is not exonerated and both Barr and Durham stated clearly that there are inconsistency in the report. Remember they are the ones doing the criminal investigation.

I will say this as I did early on yesterday, both sides will find things that favor them, but when you actually read it you see the fact that corruption did occur with the FBI and that senior players were involved.

The statement of non bias on its base is questionable.

How can it be non bias when you have a senior FBI lawyer doctoring documents while at the same time tweeting/texting out “viva resistance”.

Sorry that does not add up. Add in the text stream between the lovebirds and their clear bias.

There is much more to come I do feel.

falconfan, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  7. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

why was this not included
    its pretty much public knowledge anyway

Rastus, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  8. Toby

Toby I live Here

That is a real good question Bubba. Heck even the public had access at this point to those exchanges.

Rastus and jimmy g like this.
  9. Toby

Toby I live Here

Bubba buried in the report we see this as well, but the media will not cover it.

HUGE SCANDAL! IG FISA Report Reveals Obama Administration FALSELY Claimed Russia Bribed Trump Campaign

The DNI and the FBI leadership team under Obama created false and fraudulent information in order to legitimize their spying on US Presidential Candidate, President-elect and President Trump. It was all a fraudulent hoax.
    As we start digging into the details of the FISA report we are finding numerous instances where the DOJ and FBI committed crimes in their dealings with the FISA Court. Many examples are included in an Appendix to the report.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...falsely-claimed-russia-bribed-trump-campaign/

kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  10. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Article:

The FISA Report shows that the Deep State players from the Obama Administration fraudulently lied to the FISA Court and never corrected their lies as is mandated by the law!
    The DNI claimed in the first Carter Page FISA application which was used to spy on President Trump that there was an exchange of money to candidates but provided no proof –

[​IMG]

The DNI also commented in this application that this money influenced the candidates but no proof was provided –

[​IMG]

In renewal two more of the same – no proof to a material statement –

[​IMG]

In renewal three of the Carter Page FISA application more of the same – the claim by the DNI that there was money that exchanged hands but no proof or evidence months later – outrageous “

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...falsely-claimed-russia-bribed-trump-campaign/

falconfan, kboomarang and jimmy g like this.
  11. Toby

Toby I live Here

jimmy g likes this.
  12. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the report

“We found it concerning that Department and FBI policy did not require the FBI to consult with any Department official in advance of conducting CHS operations involving advisors to a major party candidate's presidential campaign, and we found no evidence that the FBI consulted with any Department officials before conducting these CHS operations. As we describe in Chapter Two, consultation, at a minimum, is required by Department and FBI policies in numerous other sensitive circumstances, “
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

jimmy g likes this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“The decision to seek to use this highly intrusive investigative technique was known and approved at multiple levels of the Department, including by then DAG Yates for the initial FISA application and first renewal, and by then Acting Attorney General Boente and then DAG Rosenstein for the second and third renewals, respectively. However, as we explain later, the Crossfire Hurricane team failed to inform Department officials of significant information that was available to the team at the time that the FISA applications were drafted and filed. Much of that information was inconsistent with, or undercut, the assertions contained in the FISA applications that were used to support probable cause and, in some instances, resulted in inaccurate information being included in the applications.”

jimmy g likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:
    “However, as we describe later, as the FBI obtained additional information raising significant questions about the reliability of the Steele election reporting, the FBI failed to reassess the Steele reporting relied upon in the FISA applications, and did not fully advise NSD or 01 officials. We also found that the FBI did not aggressively seek to obtain certain potentially important information from Steele. For example, the FBI did not press Steele for information about the actual funding source for his election reporting work. Agents also did not question Steele about his role in a September 23, 2016 Yahoo News article entitled, "U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump advisor and Kremlin," that described efforts by U.S. intelligence to determine whether Carter Page had opened communication channels with Kremlin officials. As we discuss in Chapters Five and Eight, the FBI assessed in the Carter Page FISA applications, without any support, that Steele had not "directly provided" the information to Yahoo News.”

jimmy g likes this.
  15. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Decision to Seek FISA Authority
    We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's receipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order. As noted above, when the team first sought to pursue a FISA order for Page in August 2016, a decision was made by OGC, 01, or both that more information was needed to support a probable cause finding that Page was an agent of a foreign power. As a result, FBI OGC ceased discussions with 01 about a Page FISA order at that time.
    On September 19, 2016, the same day that the Crossfire Hurricane team first received Steele's election reporting, the team contacted FBI OGC again about seeking a FISA order for Page and specifically focused on Steele's reporting in drafting the FISA request.”

Now remember there is a statement of no bias. But the complete ignoring of the fact that even in the report it states that the FBI ignored the funding behind the report that we all know was from the DNC and Hillary campaign.

We hear throughout the hearings in the judiciary that abuse of digging up dirt on a political opponent is an abuse of power and the Democrats are framing an impeachment charge as such, we do actually see abuse of power within the FBI and prior administration with the initial FISA request based on opposition resources.

jimmy g likes this.
  16. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Crossfire Hurricane team. We further determined that FBI officials at every level concurred with this
    judgment, from the OGC attorneys assigned to the investigation to senior CD officials, then General Counsel James Baker, then Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and then Director James Corney. FBI leadership supported relying on Steele's reporting to seek a FISA order on Page after being advised of, and giving consideration to, concerns expressed by Stuart Evans, then NSD's Deputy Assistant Attorney General with oversight responsibility over OI, that Steele may have been hired by someone associated with presidential candidate Clinton or the DNC, .”

17. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the report:

and that the foreign intelligence to be collected through the FISA order would probably not be worth the "risk" of being criticized later for collecting communications of someone (Carter Page) who was "politically sensitive." According to McCabe, the FBI "felt strongly" that the FISA application should move forward because the team believed they had to get to the bottom of what they considered to be a potentially serious threat to national security, even if the FBI would later be criticized for taking such action. McCabe and others discussed the FBI's position with NSD and ODAG officials, and these officials accepted the FBI's decision to move forward with the application, based substantially on the Steele information.
    We found that the FBI did not have information corroborating the specific allegations against Carter Page in Steele's reporting when it relied upon his reports in the first FISA application or subsequent renewal applications.”
    So here it shows all the major players and that they decided to move forward on FISA based on a political motivated report later proved false and even at the time in question, but still moved forward knowing full well the Steele documents were in question

18. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Relevant Information Inaccurately Stated, Omitted, or Undocumented in the First Application
    Our review found that FBI personnel fell far short of the requirement in FBI policy that they ensure that all factual statements in a FISA application are "scrupulously accurate." We identified multiple instances in which factual assertions relied upon in the first FISA application were inaccurate, incomplete, or unsupported by appropriate documentation, based upon information the FBI had in its possession at the time the application was filed. We found that the problems we identified were primarily caused by the Crossfire Hurricane team failing to share all relevant information with OI and, cons~quently, the information was not considered by the Department decision makers who ultimately decided to support the applications.”
    Again how can you state no political Bias

19. Toby

Toby I live Here

Based on this alone the whole thing should have stopped if there were no political biases. Under any other case this alone would have stopped further proceedings.

20. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“Due to Evans's persistent inquiries, the FISA application also included a footnote, developed by OI based on information provided by the Crossfire Hurricane team, to address Evans's concern about the potential political bias of Steele's research. The footnote stated that Steele was hired by an identified U.S. person (Glenn Simpson) to conduct research regarding "Candidate # l's" (Donald Trump) ties to Russia and that the FBI "speculates" that this U.S. person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit the Trump campaign”