1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Just How Bad Was The Fbi’s Russia Fisa? 51 Violations And 9 False Statements

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

So what we have so far is a case and warrants based off of inaccurate and questionable sources to investigate a Presidential candidate and further along sitting President.

This sets future precedence for spying on American citizens as well as political opponents. No matter where you stand on the isle this should be alarming because it is showing a complete abuse of power by those whom we are suppose to trust not to use their positions to specifically target those they oppose and use the Federal Government and all its weight and power to do so.

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Also remember the dossier info was going directly to the opposing candidate and the judge that rules approval for the initial and follow up orders was not being made aware of that fact. In essence pulling the wool over the court and judge in accuracy and integrity of information presented to him or her to approve the FISA warrant.

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

As more fully described in Chapter Five, based upon the information known to the FBI in October 2016, the first application contained the following seven significant inaccuracies and omissions:
    1. Omitted information the FBI had obtained from another U.S. government agency detailing its prior relationship with Page, including that Page had been approved as an "operational contact" for the other agency from 2008 to 2013, and that Page had provided information to the other agency concerning his prior contacts with certain Russian intelligence officers, one of which overlapped with facts asserted in the FISA application;”
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“2. Included a source characterization statement asserting that Steele's prior reporting had been "corroborated and used in criminal proceedings," which overstated the significance of Steele's past reporting and was not approved by Steele's handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures”

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

3. Omitted information relevant to the reliability of Person 1, a key Steele sub-source (who was attributed with providing the information in Report 95 and some of the information in Reports 80 and 102 relied upon in the application), namely that ( 1) Steele himself told members of the Crossfire Hurricane team that Person 1 was a "boaster" and an "egoist" and "ma en a e in some embellishment" and (2)....... blacked out and redacted.....”

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

4. Asserted that the FBI had assessed that Steele did not directly provide to the press information in the September 23 Yahoo News article based on the premise that Steele had told the FBI that he only shared his election-related research with the FBI and Fusion GPS, his client; this premise was incorrect and contradicted by documentation in the Woods File- Steele had told the FBI that he also gave his information to the State Department;
    5. Omitted Papadopoulos's consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like Wikileaks in the release of emails;”

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“6. Omitted Page's consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in August 2016 that Page had "literally never met" or "said one word to" Paul Manafort and that Manafort had not responded to any of Page's emails; if true, those statements were in tension with claims in Report 95 that Page was participating in a conspiracy with Russia by acting as an intermediary for Manafort on behalf of the Trump campaign; and”

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“7. I ncluded Page's consensually monitored statements to an FBI CHS in October 2016 that the FBI believed supported its theory that Page was an agent of Russia but omitted other statements Page made that were inconsistent with its theory, including denying having met with Sechin and Divyekin, or even knowing who Divyekin was; if true, those statements contradicted the claims in Report 94 that Page
    had met secretly with Sechin and Divyekin about future cooperation with Russia and shared derogatory information about candidate Clinton.
    None of these inaccuracies and omissions were brought to the attention of OI before the last FISA application was filed in June 2017. Consequently, these failures were repeated in all three renewal applications. Further, as we discuss later, we identified 10 additional significant errors in the renewal applications”

9. Toby

Toby I live Here

Ok I will stop there for the moment and continue in a bit breaking down the report.

10. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Good job Toby!

11. Rastus

Driver Since:
    “Decision to Seek FISA Authority
    We determined that the Crossfire Hurricane team's receipt of Steele's election reporting on September 19, 2016 played a central and essential role in the FBI's and Department's decision to seek the FISA order”.

Ive been arguing with the haters about this since the information was out. No dossier no warrants. Hillary Clinton’s smear job is the foundation of the three years of witch-hunts.

buffalobill and Toby like this.
  12. Rastus

Driver Since:
    I’m vindicated for the contempt I feel for the federal government.
    Not my president? How about not my government.

Toby likes this.
  13. Toby

Toby I live Here

How can you not! We place a certain trust in those who we elect and those they appoint. We should not have any illusion that corruption does not take place or occur, but the blatant extent that has occurred over the last 10 years should never be allowed in this country.

What most rational people no matter their political biases should realize is what occurred and what we see with Schiff and the phone records and the pushing through of this impeachment without due process is actually something that once a government or those within those power structures feel they can get away with it at that level, what do you think your chances are as an everyday citizen. Part of the cancel culture plays a part in that as well.

Rastus likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

The next few are from the same paragraph but I will break it up

from the Report:

The failure to provide accurate and complete information to the OI Attorney concerning Page's prior relationship with another U.S. government agency (item 1 above) was particularly concerning because the OI Attorney had specifically asked the case agent in late September 2016 whether Carter Page had a current or prior relationship with the other agency. In response to that inquiry, the case agent advised the OI Attorney that Page's relationship was "dated" (claiming it was when Page lived in Moscow in 2004-2007) and "outside scope." This representation, however, was contrary to information that the other agency had provided to the FBI in August 2016, which stated that Page was approved as an "operational contact" of the other agency from 2008 to 2013 (after Page had left
    Moscow). Moreover, rather than being "outside scope," Page's status with the other agency overlapped in time with some of the interactions between Page and known Russian intelligence officers that were relied upon in the FISA applications to establish probable cause.”

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Indeed, Page had provided information to the other agency about his past contacts with a Russian Intelligence Officer (Intelligence Officer 1), which were among the historical connections to Russian intelligence officers that the FBI relied upon in the first FISA application (and subsequent renewal applications). According to the information from the other agency, an employee of the other agency had assessed that Page "candidly described his contact with" Intelligence Officer 1 to the other agency. Thus, the FBI relied upon Page's contacts with Intelligence Officer 1, among others, in support of its probable cause statement in the FISA application, while failing to disclose to OI or the FISC that (1) Page had been approved as an operational contact by the other agency during a five-year period that overlapped with allegations in the FISA application, (2) Page had disclosed to the other agency contacts that he had with Intelligence Officer 1 and certain other individuals, and (3) the other agency's employee had given a positive assessment of Page's candor.”

16. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“Further, we were concerned by the FBI's inaccurate assertion in the application that Steele's prior reporting had been "corroborated and used in criminal proceedings," which we were told was primarily a reference to Steele's role in the FIFA corruption investigation. We found that the team had speculated that Steele's prior reporting had been corroborated and used in criminal proceedings without clearing the representation with Steele's handling agent, as required by the Woods Procedures.”

Despite all the reservations and inaccurate information from the Dossier they used this as the key ideal piece to pursue the FISA request.

With Page as you see he was in contact with other agencies and approved as he has been claiming the whole time, but that still did not stop those conducting Crossfire Hurricane and pushing the narrative along. We even seen that in the media as well with leaks during the whole Muller investigations

Rastus likes this.
  17. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

According to the handling agent, he would not have approved the representation in the application because only "some" of Steele's prior reporting had been corroborated-most of it had not- and because Steele's information was never used in a criminal proceeding. We concluded that these failures created the inaccurate impression in the applications that at least some of Steele's past reporting had been deemed sufficiently reliable by prosecutors to use in court, and that more of his information had been corroborated than was actually the case.
    We found no evidence that the 01 Attorney, NSD supervisors, ODAG officials, or Yates were made aware of these issues before the first application was submitted to the court.”
    So they proceeded anyway without actually doing cross examination. They perused spying on an American citizen and someone at the time that was in the Trump campaign on a report that was not cross examined for past deficiencies or financial ties to the opposing campaign.

Yep that spells out no bias what so ever, but it flys in the face of our top law enforcement doing due diligence in their own investigations.

Rastus likes this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

When you go back to the “tip” that set this all off what is left out of even this report is the person giving the tip and his bundling of money for Trumps opponent. Somehow this did not make it into this report.

This ties back or forward to what occurred yesterday In the Judiciary hearing. Why did Nadler not swear in the two witnesses and then unprecedentedly allow one of the witnesses to move up to the Dias and be a cross examiner.

It comes down to facts or the illusion of facts and the fact that the person could purger themselves. Once again impeachment based of off hearsay and second hand, FISA request based off of hearsay and second hand, both tie together the corruption witnessed and currently witnessing thus destroying our democratic process. Un- elected officials behind the scenes setting and driving personal campaigns.

19. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

FBI Activities After the First FISA Application and FBI Efforts to Assess Steele's Election Reporting
    On October 31, 2016, shortly after the first FISA application was signed, an article entitled "A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump," was published by Mother Jones. Steele admitted to the FBI that he was a source for the article, and the FBI closed him as a CHS for cause in November 2016. However, as we describe below, despite having been closed for cause, the Crossfire Hurricane team continued to obtain information from Steele through Ohr, who met with the FBI on 13 occasions to pass along information he had been provided by Steele.”

Now remember whenever we bring this up we get immediate backlash calling these connections “conspiracy” or “debunked”, but here I you go right here in the report it clearly states some of the major players, and we are not done yet.

20. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Starting in December 2016, FBI staff participated in an interagency effort to assess the Russian government's intentions and actions concerning the 2016 U.S. elections. We learned that whether and how to present Steele's reporting in the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) was a topic of significant discussion between the FBI and the other agencies participating in it. According to FBI staff, as the interagency editing process for the ICA progressed, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) expressed concern about the lack of vetting for the Steele election reporting and asserted it did not merit inclusion in the body of the report. An FBI Intel Section Chief told us the CIA viewed it as "internet rumor." In contrast, as we describe in Chapter Six, the FBI, including Corney and McCabe, sought to include the reporting in the ICA. Limited information from the Steele reporting ultimately was presented in an appendix to the ICA.
    FBI efforts to verify information in the Steele election reports, and to learn about Steele and his source network continued after Steele's closure as a CHS.”