1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Just How Bad Was The Fbi’s Russia Fisa? 51 Violations And 9 False Statements

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

In November and December 2016, FBI officials travelled abroad and met with persons who previously had professional contacts with Steele or had knowledge of his work. Information these FBI officials obtained about Steele was both positive and negative. We found, however, that the information about Steele was not placed in his FBI CHS file”
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Why wasn’t the information about Steele included in his CHS file?

2. Toby

Toby I live Here

Remember Obama stating that he was never involved in an FBI investigation?

I do believe that it was Macabe who stated that the former President told him directly to use all FBI information and evidence in the FBI investigations, well the Steele dossier was the sole evidence for the FISA applications. This goes back to the top.

3. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“We further learned that the FBI's Validation Management Unit (VMU) completed a human source validation review of Steele in early 2017. The VMU review found that Steele's past criminal reporting was "minimally corroborated," and included this finding in its report that was provided to the Crossfire Hurricane team. This determination by the VMU was in tension with the source characterization statement included in the initial FISA application, which represented that Steele's prior reporting had been ''corroborated and used in criminal proceedings." The VMU review also did not identify any corroboration for Steele's election reporting among the information that the Crossfire Hurricane team had collected. However, the VMU did not include this finding in its written validation report”

4. Toby

Toby I live Here

Why was this omitted from the validation report?

5. Toby

Toby I live Here

Moving on from The Steele dossier a bit, let’s bring in Orr

From the Report:

“As we describe in Chapter Eight, the late discovery of Ohr's meetings with the FBI prompted NSD to notify the FISC in July 2018, over a year after the final FISA renewal order was issued, of information that Ohr had provided to the FBI but that the FBI had failed to inform NSD and 01 about (and therefore was not included in the FISA applications), including that Steele was "desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being the U.S. President."

so much more, we are only 14 pages in so far .

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

Remember how many times Orr met with Steele even after the initial request and Steele being closed out as a contact.

From the Report:

The FBI's CHS Policy Guide (CHSPG) provides guidance to agents concerning contacts with CHSs after they have been closed for cause, as was the case with Steele as of November 2016. According to the CHSPG, a handling agent must not initiate contact with or respond to contacts from a former CHS who has been closed f.or cause absent exceptional circumstances that are approved by an SSA. The CHSPG also requires reopening of the CHS if the relationship between the FBI and a closed CHS is expected to continue beyond the initial contact or debriefing. Reopening requires high levels of supervisory approval, including a finding that the benefits of reopening the CHS outweigh the risks.”

7. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

“We found that, while the Crossfire Hurricane team did not initiate direct contact with Steele after his closure, it responded to numerous contacts made by Steele through Ohr. Ohr himself was not a direct witness in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation; rather, his purpose in communicating with the FBI was to pass along information from Steele. While the FBI's CHS policy does not explicitly address indirect contact between an FBI agent and a closed CHS, we concluded that the repeated contacts with Steele should have triggered the CHS policy requiring that such contacts occur only after an SSA determines that exceptional circumstances exist. “

8. Toby

Toby I live Here

From The Report:

While an SSA was present for the meetings with Ohr, we found no evidence that the SSAs made considered judgments that exceptional circumstances existed for the repeated contacts. We also found that, given that there were 13 different meetings with Ohr over a period of months, the use of Ohr as a conduit between the FBI and Steele created a relationship by proxy that should have triggered, pursuant to FBI policy, a supervisory decision about whether to reopen Steele as a CHS or discontinue accepting information indirectly from him through Ohr.
    Ethics Issues Raised by Nellie Ohr's Former Employment with Fusion GPS
    Fusion GPS employed Nellie Ohr as an independent contractor from October 2015 to September 2016. On his annual financial disclosure forms covering calendar years 2015 and 2016, Ohr listed Nellie Ohr as an "independent contractor" and reported her income from that work on the form.”

9. Toby

Toby I live Here

So unlike what the media is trying to portray this, the FBI is not exonerated. There was clear abuse taking place with the Steele dossier being used to spy on an American Citizen and campaign with no actual evidence.

Horowitz also has a very narrow mandate and was not able to gather info outside of that mandate leaving out much information due to the fact that he did not have the same access as the DOJ and Special Investor.

This is yet to come, but as we have seen so far the FBI is clearly shown to have abused their powers.

Rastus likes this.
  10. Toby

Toby I live Here

From the Report:

Part 2634, did not require Ohr to list on the form the specific organizations, such as Fusion GPS, that paid Nellie Ohr as an independent contractor during the reporting period.
    In addition, for reasons we explain in Chapter Eleven, we concluded that the federal ethics rules did not require Ohr to obtain Department ethics counsel approval before engaging with the FBI in connection with the Crossfire Hurricane matter because of Nellie Ohr's prior work for Fusion GPS. However, we found that, given the factual circumstances that existed, and the appearance that they created, Ohr displayed a lapse in judgment by not availing himself of the process described in the ethics rules to consult with the Department ethics official in his
    involvement in the investigation.
    Meetings Involving Ohr, CRM officials, and the FBI Regarding the MLARS Investigation“

11. Toby

Toby I live Here

Attorney General Barr: Trump Campaign ‘Was Clearly Spied Upon

Barr said, “Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying. I think going through people’s emails which they did as a result of the FISA warrant. They went through everything, you know, from Page’s life.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019/12/10/ag-barr-trump-campaign-was-clearly-spied-upon/

12. Toby

Toby I live Here

Barr: Sure seems like the FBI acted in “bad faith” in Operation Crossfire Hurricane

Barr cited “gross abuses” and “inexplicable behavior” that leads him to conclude that the totality of Horowitz’ findings still “leaves open the possibility that there was bad faith.”

And that bad faith includes the media’s coverage of the issue, Barr pointedly notes:
    ————
    One has to wonder what Durham has already told Barr. The AG is normally a careful man, especially in his public statements. At least for now, Barr seems convinced that there’s more to the predication issue than what Horowitz found, and Durham has already made a public statement to that effect. More shoes seem likely to drop, in other words.

That didn’t keep James Comey from taking a victory lap in today’s Washington Post, though, as Allahpundit pointed out yesterday.
    https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morr...cted-bad-faith-operation-crossfire-hurricane/

13. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Who paid for the Steele Dossier which set off this entire operation?
    we know it was the Clinton campaign
    So you have a political opponent buying a dossier that was used to get warrants to spy on a rivals political campaign
    They knew years ago that there was no collusion with Russia, yet continued the operation

Toby likes this.
  14. Toby

Toby I live Here

Yes they did and that was spelled out in the report over and over. The deeper you dive into it, it is amazing that Horowitz even said there was no bias when clearly it showed there was.

Mag’s and Comey somehow think that the major players were exonerated, but that is farthest from the truth. When you understand that Horowitz only had limited scope access and still came up with what is in the report you can only imagine what the criminal end that has a broad mandate like Muller did will have to go with this report.

15. Toby

Toby I live Here

IG Report Confirms Schiff FISA Memo Media Praised Was Riddled With Lies
    Nearly two years later, the inspector general's report vindicates the Nunes memo while showing that the Schiff memo was riddled with lies and false statements.
    By Mollie Hemingway

The new inspector general report on FISA abuse settles the debate between Republicans and Democrats on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Both groups put out memos about the Department of Justice’s efforts to secure a warrant to wiretap Carter Page.

At the time of their release, the media praised Democrat Adam Schiff and his memo and vilified Republican Devin Nunes and his memo. Nearly two years later, the inspector general’s report vindicates the Nunes memo while showing that the Schiff memo was riddled with lies and false statements.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/1...isa-memo-media-praised-was-riddled-with-lies/

16. Toby

Toby I live Here

FBI Lied To FISA Court About Christopher Steele’s Credibility
    The IG report shows how the FBI kept crucial information about Steele’s reliability out of its FISA application in order to spy on Carter Page.
    By John Daniel Davidson

The mainstream media is anxious—desperate, even—to claim that the report issued Monday from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz dispels once and for all the “conservative conspiracy theories” about the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign ahead of the 2016 election.

The report, The New York Times assures us, “debunked President Trump’s accusations that former bureau leaders engaged in a politicized conspiracy to sabotage him.” Nothing to see here, move along.

But in fact the IG report does reveal that something is very wrong at the FBI. For one thing, it shows that the FBI lied about the credibility of Christopher Steele, a key source in the agency’s application to spy on a Trump campaign associate beginning in fall 2016.
    https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/10/fbi-lied-to-fisa-court-about-christopher-steeles-credibility/

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

apparently all that stuff is just simple clerical errors and insignificant omissions
    no big deal
    its also no big deal that each and every one of these items went against the president
    I guess that was just coinsidence

18. Toby

Toby I live Here

19. Toby

Toby I live Here

Bubba just a simple error.

20. Toby

Toby I live Here

Great opening statement at the hearing in the senate by Lindsey today...

one wonders if Diane read the report or is using talking points from the media