XPO | Just quit UPS feeders to come here

Don't let them fool you, this place will work you to death also. Before covid hit, city guys at my barn were pulling twelve plus daily. Bottom bin line drivers drive about an hour away and get a good eight hours of dock daily (only time they get outbound dock money is in the winter when all the part time dockworkers tend to quit), plus a five am surprise via is never out of the question.

The bottom of the seniority list is a revolving door at most terminals here. So if you stick it out, you will do good, just not UPS good.

The drivers I know that quit here and went to the brown, all got a feeder gigs. The problem there was they were on call 24/7, and runs were not consistent. Those I still communicate with are now running teams.

Good luck buddy.
Well, I'm a feeder driver, so I was talking about not getting worked to death HERE. Although my new bid is testing that theory lately. Lol

Don't let them fool you, this place will work you to death also. Before covid hit, city guys at my barn were pulling twelve plus daily. Bottom bin line drivers drive about an hour away and get a good eight hours of dock daily (only time they get outbound dock money is in the winter when all the part time dockworkers tend to quit), plus a five am surprise via is never out of the question.

The bottom of the seniority list is a revolving door at most terminals here. So if you stick it out, you will do good, just not UPS good.

The drivers I know that quit here and went to the brown, all got a feeder gigs. The problem there was they were on call 24/7, and runs were not consistent. Those I still communicate with are now running teams.

Good luck buddy.
Yeah, our night linehaul board of 33 has 10 drivers that have been here less then a year. We don’t have any short runs here since the terminal is a big FAC. I got a 570 mile a night run going to WY and they still ask if I can work the dock on the front end :lmao:Alot of guys quit after having a couple close calls on I-80 in the snow and ice but that’s to be expected.I’m pretty happy so far and making what I was looking to make coming over here