Reddaway | Just started

DirtyT

TB Lurker
Credits
Well first day down. Got there at 8 (which suppose to be 9 but will start at 9 from now on starting tomorrow). Was easy day just did some paperwork, watched some safety videos on like hazmat , osha, and longest one and will continue tomorrow again is smith system. Got to the point it had me falling asleep lol did some little quizzes on the videos. Called it a day at 4. Got more videos tomorrow and hopefully in the next couple days I will have my badge/Id number. Training will be 4-5 maybe even up to 7 weeks.

Well first day down. Got there at 8 (which suppose to be 9 but will start at 9 from now on starting tomorrow). Was easy day just did some paperwork, watched some safety videos on like hazmat , osha, and longest one and will continue tomorrow again is smith system. Got to the point it had me falling asleep lol did some little quizzes on the videos. Called it a day at 4. Got more videos tomorrow and hopefully in the next couple days I will have my badge/Id number. Training will be 4-5 maybe even up to 7 weeks.
Welcome to Yellow Freight. Good luck with your new adventure !

Have you been driving?
Yes sir. Been getting practice in with doubles and triples. Been do that all this week. And next week we were suppose to do same stay around town and just practice more. But trainer said I’m doing great so we’re gonna start on his slc run.

Yes sir. Been getting practice in with doubles and triples. Been do that all this week. And next week we were suppose to do same stay around town and just practice more. But trainer said I’m doing great so we’re gonna start on his slc run.
Wow you get to pull triples? Even I haven’t done that

Ya. Cali doesn’t allow triples. Can’t wait to c how they are loaded. How are you doing? Staying busy?
Can’t wait to see how they’re loaded ? What does that mean sir ? They’re loaded like any other trailer. Heaviest trailer in the front and lightest trailer in the back. With something in between in the middle lol

Maybe he means hooked. I remember just starting out in LTL with minimal experience. Reddaway taught me everything and I was having a ball learning it. I always appreciated the doors Reddaway opened for me. I hope Yellow treats him at least half as good as Reddaway did us back then.

Maybe he means hooked. I remember just starting out in LTL with minimal experience. Reddaway taught me everything and I was having a ball learning it. I always appreciated the doors Reddaway opened for me. I hope Yellow treats him at least half as good as Reddaway did us back then.
Oh absolutely. I really don’t think a company name does anything. It’s the people in it around it that makes this stuff tolerable. We all started the same way. Head spinning lol

Can’t wait to see how they’re loaded ? What does that mean sir ? They’re loaded like any other trailer. Heaviest trailer in the front and lightest trailer in the back. With something in between in the middle lol
Yes I meant as opposed to pulling them empty my bad lol which I just did a run to slc loaded with trainer and it went well. Not as bad as I thought. Thank you guys. Going well so far everyone seems ok so far. Tm that’s different story.

Yes I meant as opposed to pulling them empty my bad lol which I just did a run to slc loaded with trainer and it went well. Not as bad as I thought. Thank you guys. Going well so far everyone seems ok so far. Tm that’s different story.
Lol yeah Ryan is a strange out of touch guy. He got pushed out of Denver to Vegas. He’s never really connected to his guys and he’s been there for close to 10 years now lol. He really is a nice guy just gets railroaded sometimes in Vegas. Not the strongest personality lol. Pulling triples are easy. Just look out the front windshield and don’t worry what’s going on behind lol just playing lol you’ll have some sets that pull perfect and some that wiggle the entire way. You’ll be fine just listen, ask questions, find your routine and realize you don’t know Sh@t.

Lol yeah Ryan is a strange out of touch guy. He got pushed out of Denver to Vegas. He’s never really connected to his guys and he’s been there for close to 10 years now lol. He really is a nice guy just gets railroaded sometimes in Vegas. Not the strongest personality lol. Pulling triples are easy. Just look out the front windshield and don’t worry what’s going on behind lol just playing lol you’ll have some sets that pull perfect and some that wiggle the entire way. You’ll be fine just listen, ask questions, find your routine and realize you don’t know Sh@t.
He seems ok lol I don’t know him and have little interactions with him. Ya they seem easy been easy so far. Oh ya one day I’ll be a pro haha I think I have another 2 weeks till im on my own.