Yellow | Just the First Step

Texas Larry

TB Lurker
Credits
Now that they vote is done and approved comes the next steps for the recovery plan.

The most important step will be the pension funds. From what I have heard, none have said that they will or can accept YRCW back in at 25%. With the condition that some of the funds are in the PPA may prevent them from allowing YRCW back in at 25% - I guess time will tell.

Then comes the $300 mill in investments from somewhere? That is supposed to be put together by Dec 31 and closed by Mar 31 2010.

Then comes the conversion of debt to equity.......

Long way to go still - we will see what they come up with for us next.....

Now that they vote is done and approved comes the next steps for the recovery plan.

The most important step will be the pension funds. From what I have heard, none have said that they will or can accept YRCW back in at 25%. With the condition that some of the funds are in the PPA may prevent them from allowing YRCW back in at 25% - I guess time will tell.

Then comes the $300 mill in investments from somewhere? That is supposed to be put together by Dec 31 and closed by Mar 31 2010.

Then comes the conversion of debt to equity.......

Long way to go still - we will see what they come up with for us next.....
I heard the next Central States Pension "Trustees Meeting" is on December 10, 2010. We might find out how bad we're gonna get screwed after this meeting. $70.00 a week for a YRCW contribution vs. $342.00 a week for a ABF contribution is a BIG difference!

Look at Board of Directors all Banks and etc they owe money to. Why go through all this since MAY( ie travel expenses to Dallas, room board , meals etc. probably a nice piece of change) and have US vote if something was not in place? They could have closed us down sooner and made more for their buck in bankrupsy. WE are worth more alive than dead!