Kansas City RB goes Ray rice on a woman at a hotel

20_yrs_2_go

Thank god for small favors ( pic on far left )
Credits
TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Hunt" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!celebs/bio/kareem-hunt/" class="ui-link" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; font-family: RobotoCondensed; font-size: 16.64px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">Kareem Hunt shoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018.

Hunt turns a corner and confronts the woman, shoving her hard. The woman strikes him back in the face ... and that's when Hunt goes berserk.

As friends try to hold him back, the 2017 Pro Bowler -- who led the league in rushing yards -- explodes and knocks one of his friends into the woman ... who both go flying into a wall.

Both Kareem's male friend and the woman appear dazed -- but Kareem makes his way over to the female and kicks her while she's crouching on the ground ... knocking her over.

Police were called to the scene" href="http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/06/13/kareem-hunt-911-call-alleged-fight-cleveland/" class="ui-link" data-vilynx-id="www.tmz.com/2018/06/13/kareem-hunt-911-call-alleged-fight-cleveland/" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(207, 0, 0); font-weight: 700; font-family: RobotoCondensed; font-size: 16.64px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px !important;">called to the scene but no arrests were made. According to police reports, obtained by TMZ Sports, surveillance video from the hotel was obtained by law enforcement. We're told that video is part of the evidence that was submitted to

He's got plenty of time to think about another career ?

Kansas City is releasing the running back, the team announced Friday evening.

"Earlier this year, we were made aware of an incident involving running back Kareem Hunt," the team said in a statement. "At that time, the National Football League and law enforcement initiated investigations into the issue. As part of our internal discussions with Kareem, several members of our management team spoke directly to him. Kareem was not truthful in those discussions. The video released today confirms that fact. We are releasing Kareem immediately."

Hunt was placed on the Reserve/Commissioner Exempt List by the NFL after a video showing Hunt shoving and kicking a woman in a February incident at a Cleveland hotel was published by TMZ on Friday. The Chiefsfollowed by releasing Hunt less than an hour later.

want to apologize for my actions," Hunt said in a statement obtained by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. "I deeply regret what I did. I hope to move on from this."

"Moving on" is a term used by those who get caught & don't want to pay the consequences for their actions. Recently the father of a child playing summer sports attacked an umpire for calling his son out on strikes. He also said it was time to "move on" & thought the felony charges should be dropped because he was "Caught up in the excitement of the game". I don't even remember him making a statement that he "Deeply regretted what he did". The umpire in my opinion would have been justified to have taken a bat and knocked the idiot unconscious. He would then have truly regretted attacking the umpire.

She did punch the dude right in the face. It's not like she was running away or trying to defuse the situation. They were arguing. He shoved her and she immediately came back swinging. A woman or not. It was her choice to escalate and it certainly got out of hand from there.

She did punch the dude right in the face. It's not like she was running away or trying to defuse the situation. They were arguing. He shoved her and she immediately came back swinging. A woman or not. It was her choice to escalate and it certainly got out of hand from there.

I was watching Sunday night football when coach Dungy said this RB was confronted by the KC head coach about the incident and he denied it ever happened. At the end of the conversation Dungy said he deserved the punishment he got

I was watching Sunday night football when coach Dungy said this RB was confronted by the KC head coach about the incident and he denied it ever happened. At the end of the conversation Dungy said he deserved the punishment he got

Dude shouldn't have lied. Dungy is gonna say what the producers told him to say.

Dude shouldn't have lied. Dungy is gonna say what the producers told him to say.

Maybe in private conversations ? But on live TV the coach is exposing himself to a lawsuit if he's telling a bs story.

Don't think this is the case since no reaction has been given

All I am saying is that I don't feel sorry at all for the dumb *****. She got into an entourage and the player found out she was to young to be where they were going. They did the right thing and punted her and her friend. Adults only. Then she goes screaming and yelling at everyone. Blames the hotel staff. After they tell her to get on her way. She's not a guest and she needs to leave. So, then she goes back to confront the dude and punches him in the face. He loses him temper and now he's out the league. His mistake was trying to be reasonable with someone that insisted on being unreasonable. Cost him millions. Literally.

If I was hunt I would have gone to his room and let the police or hotel security boot her out of the hotel
Instead the KC RB took matters into his own hands and just like a DUI hind sight is 20/20

If I was hunt I would have gone to his room and let the police or hotel security boot her out of the hotel
Instead the KC RB took matters into his own hands and just like a DUI hind sight is 20/20

She repeatedly berated and accosted the hotel staff that insisted she leave. He should have just called the cops.... right. I don't trust the damn cops. I doubt he does either. A guy from Boston tried to help her out and when the cops did show up he got arrested, charged and spent a night in jail. ( and he is a white guy who said he just paid the fines rather than have to get a lawyer and deal with an out of town legal battle ) The cops are crooked, gun carrying murders whose only purpose is to destroy lives. Unless you got enough money to get out of it. Says a lot about you that you still think call the cops is gonna solve anything. They ain't lawyers. They don't know the law or understand your rights. They are thugs training to disregard the law and manipulate you into giving up your rights. And they get violent and threaten you and throw ridiculous charges at you if you attempt to demand your rights be upheld. Nothing good ever comes from calling the cops when there is something legitimate. For some childish bullshit like this ? What is he going to tell them ? This stupid little white girl has me all scared ? Seriously, how would this play out in your mind if he had called the cops ? How would that have solved anything ?

She repeatedly berated and accosted the hotel staff that insisted she leave. He should have just called the cops.... right. I don't trust the damn cops. I doubt he does either. A guy from Boston tried to help her out and when the cops did show up he got arrested, charged and spent a night in jail. ( and he is a white guy who said he just paid the fines rather than have to get a lawyer and deal with an out of town legal battle ) The cops are crooked, gun carrying murders whose only purpose is to destroy lives. Unless you got enough money to get out of it. Says a lot about you that you still think call the cops is gonna solve anything. They ain't lawyers. They don't know the law or understand your rights. They are thugs training to disregard the law and manipulate you into giving up your rights. And they get violent and threaten you and throw ridiculous charges at you if you attempt to demand your rights be upheld. Nothing good ever comes from calling the cops when there is something legitimate. For some childish :horseshit: like this ? What is he going to tell them ? This stupid little white girl has me all scared ? Seriously, how would this play out in your mind if he had called the cops ? How would that have solved anything ?

But there again 2 sides to every story
Hunt could have gone to his room called the police himself then exit the room when the cops arrive so everything is on police report.
Instead it's only hunt on video and apparently no witnesses came forward to go on the record and as I mentioned before the KC chiefs HC asked hunt about the situation and hunt said no violence took place.
That will get you kicked off the team immediately.

From what I read hunt did everything wrong that's why he's off the team

I am not in any way defending what he did after she hit him. Mutha lover lost his damn mind a bit. But the silly little bee yotch did hit his ass. So, she might have expected that was going to be the case. Regardless, once all of that happened he should have owned it. And he didn't. Which left the Chiefs with no choice. Had he been up front about what all occurred, he'd be much better off.

It's up to goodell weather or not he plays
Somewhat surprised he got away with the hallway asskicking

She did instigate the physical violence and it was all on camera and he was trying to do the right thing initially. Under age. Get out of here. After she put hands to him. Yeah, probably didn't need to be that aggressive, she could have been easily over powered without it. Or he could have had one of his entourage step in and handle it. But, I don't know many black men that respond favorably to that kind of situation. If there is gonna be a fight, it's gonna be a fight. So, it is what it is. A growing moment for the both of them. He needs to be more protective of himself from money grubbing whores. And she needs to get a pimp to collect for her nasty ass.

She did instigate the physical violence and it was all on camera and he was trying to do the right thing initially. Under age. Get out of here. After she put hands to him. Yeah, probably didn't need to be that aggressive, she could have been easily over powered without it. Or he could have had one of his entourage step in and handle it. But, I don't know many black men that respond favorably to that kind of situation. If there is gonna be a fight, it's gonna be a fight. So, it is what it is. A growing moment for the both of them. He needs to be more protective of himself from money grubbing whores. And she needs to get a pimp to collect for her nasty ass.

More like he needs to stop hanging around sleezy hotels