TForce | Ken Hall from the IBT to visit harrisburg

bullfrogg

TB Lurker
Credits
rumor going around that ken hall and jack holmes are going to visit harrisburg do to numerous amount of greivences filed for subcontractor issues any truth to this??? i do know that there is a meeting of some kind with an abitrator over the same issue on december 14:)

I know hall is one of the people coming to HRS on Thursday (if I recall the day correctly) Someone from management but I forget the name. It is to discuss the use of contractors.

Don't forget he is running for vice president sounds like he wants your votes,where has he been until now,he is a smuck

This is a follow up to the Gaffney visit 9-29 upcoming visits will be to S. Holland, KC, and DFW. Funny how all of a suddden the IBT is interested in the subcontracting issu now that the election is coming up. Anybody looking into their crystal balls seeing how this will play out???????

This is a follow up to the Gaffney visit 9-29 upcoming visits will be to S. Holland, KC, and DFW. Funny how all of a suddden the IBT is interested in the subcontracting issu now that the election is coming up. Anybody looking into their crystal balls seeing how this will play out???????

My crystal ball says an agreement which sounds good, but is big enough for a contractor to drive a truck thru.