FedEx Freight | kenworth put truck mock up in seattle

imported_saddlebum

TB Lurker
Credits
this past week kenworth put a mock up of a t-800 in Seattle. they were taking measurements of drivers and asking for suggestions about the t-800. they wanted to know what the drivers thought about widening and giving more leg room lengthening the cab inside . some of you out east got this rolling would be interested if kenworth has done the same thing back there.

That would be great !
Both would be a plus. Widening and giving more leg room lengthening the cab inside would be the cats meow .....

Juuuuuuunnnnnnk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saddlebum said:
this past week kenworth put a mock up of a t-800 in Seattle. they were taking measurements of drivers and asking for suggestions about the t-800. they wanted to know what the drivers thought about widening and giving more leg room lengthening the cab inside . some of you out east got this rolling would be interested if kenworth has done the same thing back there.
You guys can keep that crap out west, after riding in my 1st new volvo in almost 2 yrs. a International and a kenworth piece of junk just doesn't match up. It is amazing the ride and comfort you get in a Volvo. It would be good for Kenworth just to bring there assembly of the truck back up from JUNKEXICO!:chairshot:

Momoney said:
You guys can keep that crap out west, after riding in my 1st new volvo in almost 2 yrs. a International and a kenworth piece of junk just doesn't match up. It is amazing the ride and comfort you get in a Volvo. It would be good for Kenworth just to bring there assembly of the truck back up from JUNKEXICO!:chairshot:

I take it momoney that you feel pretty strongly about this ? I will say this the volvo does ride nice ,mine has a few rattles in the cab kinnda disapointed only has 101000 on it doesnt get used much in the city ,then the only other complaint is the tranny which really has nothing to do with volvo ,the cummins eng is really good the ISX runs nice cummins definetely has there sh!t together with that motor....

I agree that the Volvo is a far better truck but if we are going to get stuck with some "K" then they should try to make them better .

Rumor here in the east is 80%Volvo due to production issues 10%kw and 10%International, mind you this is all rumor but I heard this from shop personel so take it for what it's worth.

They all stink. I want a Mack. And I wanna know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. And I wanna big bowl of New England Clam Chowder. I want macaroni salad and burnt toast on every third tuesday. What?

What?

NO.1 hoffa is part of 696 in MI. 2nd i like cornbinder's!! 3rd KW/paccar has won numorous awards for being the best,( they never asked fdx driver's ) 4th my VOLVO HAS OVER A MILLION MILE'S AN RUN'S LIKE A CHAMP,RIDE'S LIKE A SWEET SOFT P---Y,AS FAR AS mack ive driven them as well,i think a cornbinder ride's better.

chainsaww said:
They all stink. I want a Mack. And I wanna know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. And I wanna big bowl of New England Clam Chowder. I want macaroni salad and burnt toast on every third tuesday. What?

What?

I just want to win the lottery.Then I could buy an island open gatorland ll and never see another truck.GOOD DAY:smilie_132: