Kevin Harvick is the 2014 Sprint Cup Champion!

Stoney

TB Veteran
Credits
Congrats Kevin Harvick, you earned it!
3fa2f1781aca9888a70ae13ce919538c.jpg

I just assumed nascar would let Johnson win again..lol..so I didn't pay any attention to what was going on. I guess they decided to cheer up Stewart though

Not saying it's crooked but sometimes I have to wonder. The 11 stays out with the race leader 24 who then oddly pits later and ends up finishing 10th. Meanwhile the 4 takes 4 tires while the 31 only takes 2 and the 22 falls off the jack. Throw in a couple of the expected debris cautions to move up the 4 who on fresh tires easily passes the 31 & 11. Stewarts old crew chief Grubb made the call for Hamlin to stay out instead of pitting for tires. If Hamlin comes in I see a fantastic finish. Coulda woulda shoulda

Not saying it's crooked but sometimes I have to wonder. The 11 stays out with the race leader 24 who then oddly pits later and ends up finishing 10th. Meanwhile the 4 takes 4 tires while the 31 only takes 2 and the 22 falls off the jack. Throw in a couple of the expected debris cautions to move up the 4 who on fresh tires easily passes the 31 & 11. Stewarts old crew chief Grubb made the call for Hamlin to stay out instead of pitting for tires. If Hamlin comes in I see a fantastic finish. Coulda woulda shoulda
It's a helleva storied year for Stewart huh? Involved in a fatal accident early on, then his team wins it's first cup title...sounds like a movie in the making doesn't it? Story book ending and all

It's a helleva storied year for Stewart huh? Involved in a fatal accident early on, then his team wins it's first cup title...sounds like a movie in the making doesn't it? Story book ending and all

NASCAR fanatics would say you need one of these, I believe as you do................. In the words of Dale Earnhardt: "This **** ain't racin'"................

Just like WWF fans, I don't care if it's staged, I like it..LOL

I'm not a Stewart fan, never was and probably never will be. But I do have some sympathy for his having to live with that fatality................ So Harvick won with the help of multiple pit crews and that's that...................Next for Stewart Haas and NASCAR will be the latest Kurt Busch allegations. If proven true it will be interesting to see how NASCAR will handle it's own Ray Rice situation

Kurt has no "marketing value"...he'll sliver away soon. His driving has got him jobs but, his demeanor has burnt too many bridges to continue much longer.

Grubb would have been looked like a genius if it had stayed green. Hamlin was a sitting duck after that next to last caution.

I'm not a Stewart fan, never was and probably never will be. But I do have some sympathy for his having to live with that fatality................ So Harvick won with the help of multiple pit crews and that's that...................Next for Stewart Haas and NASCAR will be the latest Kurt Busch allegations. If proven true it will be interesting to see how NASCAR will handle it's own Ray Rice situation

I hope it`s not a Ray Rice situation. If it is and NASCAR knows shame on them.

I hope it`s not a Ray Rice situation. If it is and NASCAR knows shame on them and Kurt.