Politics | Kevin McCarthy kicks Reps. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell off intel panel

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced Tuesday that Democratic Reps. Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell will no longer be members of the House Intelligence Committee, rejecting Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries’ weekend appeal for their reappointment to the prestigious panel.
Pelosi set the precedent. Thanks Nance!

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE
Piglosi was warned this would happen
didnt listen
Dirty Harry Ried was warned on judges, didnt listen

Now Swalwell and Pencil Neck can run around to the MSM and complain how they are being picked on
Schiff outright lied to the American people for 4 years
kicked off a committee, he should be expelled from congress (running for senate in 2024)

Crumudgeon

Guru of the Gobblydeguk Constitutionalist
AD FREE
Swalwell, house intelligence comm., privy to the most sensitive and secret documents in our Government had a relationship with a known ChiCom agent has support from his party to continue? They claim a guy with known ties to an enemy agent has been on Committee for years has "done a good job" and it is wrong to deny him that assignment over politics?
The only committee he should be on is a prison comm. Russia, Russia, Russia. More like China, China, China... God Bless America!!!!!!!!

almost13ranch

Abitiose sed ineptum
Schiff complained on TicTok, the Chinese spy site, about being kicked off and it being political. I’d say the idea of removing him was sound if he doesn’t have any idea that this was a bad move on his part to show his “independent thinking”. smh

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks