Yellow | Kinda silly

What happened to the trucks that Yellow had inside the general office in KC ?

Its a shame that something with that history sitting out in the weather. You would think the company could find a inside home for it.
Donate it to a museum ?

That is the same tractor that formally was parked in the hallway at the corporate offices before they downsized. Apparently there is no room now.

Can you only imagine. Some cry baby would take it straight to the shop. Clutch too hard to push. No power steering. No A/C. Rides too rough. On and on.
One of the first tractors I ever drove. Gas job with 5 speed Trans, 2 speed axle. Have some great stories about that truck, that I'm sure no one wants to hear. First truck driven, B 61 Mack with a duplex. Power steering was something in GM cars and Lincolns.

One of the first tractors I ever drove. Gas job with 5 speed Trans, 2 speed axle. Have some great stories about that truck, that I'm sure no one wants to hear. First truck driven, B 61 Mack with a duplex. Power steering was something in GM cars and Lincolns.
And about 3mpg. I remember well the first GMC city tractors with power steering. I believe '77 or '78 models. Thought we died and went to heaven. Heaven has 102" wide Orange doors I've been told.