Yellow | Knight-Swift buys 10 more Yellow terminals for $2.2 million as LTL push continues

Very odd time to be planting a stake in the ltl market. Can't see what they could offer that a half dozen other VERY established ltl businesses can't.
It'll offer new hires better home time than traditional otr job. Also these trainer companies haul freight cheap by under paying their drivers because it's a opportunity to get a foot in the door for most people with a new CDL or get CDL directly from the company itself and sign your life away with the devil. Honestly this should worry other LTL companies. Yes yellow drove down freight rates but swift will drive them so low that other LTL companies might be going bankrupt in the coming decade this could be a nail in the coffin and swift is on the warpath buying Nail guns.

It'll offer new hires better home time than traditional otr job. Also these trainer companies haul freight cheap by under paying their drivers because it's a opportunity to get a foot in the door for most people with a new CDL or get CDL directly from the company itself and sign your life away with the devil. Honestly this should worry other LTL companies. Yes yellow drove down freight rates but swift will drive them so low that other LTL companies might be going bankrupt in the coming decade this could be a nail in the coffin and swift is on the warpath buying Nail guns.
Yes, Swift CEO sees how many foreigners are coming over the border each day and thought to himself …..(yes! I can now expand my LTL, we are going national!)

Whoever agrees to do it when they negotiate the purchase contract. If and when I ever decide to sell my house the buyer will be responsible for removal of my buried fuel oil tank or else no sale. You want my house, you take out the tank, or else go away.
But do they know about "Jimmy " in the back yard ??? And is the backyard now sacrificial site ?? And do you know how much more that Fuel Oil is worth at today's prices from when we filled it in 15 yrs ago ?? Cha-Ching $$$$

Whoever agrees to do it when they negotiate the purchase contract. If and when I ever decide to sell my house the buyer will be responsible for removal of my buried fuel oil tank or else no sale. You want my house, you take out the tank, or else go away.
As long as they are not required to remove all the bodies buried in the back garden you should be good to go..

But do they know about "Jimmy " in the back yard ??? And is the backyard now sacrificial site ?? And do you know how much more that Fuel Oil is worth at today's prices from when we filled it in 15 yrs ago ?? Cha-Ching $$$$
As long as they are not required to remove all the bodies buried in the back garden you should be good to go..
Who told you about my back yard? I need to know who is leaking that info behind my back! :idunno: :hysterical:

Lot of money to be made in recycled mirrors too.

Hey Wong, I can remember when fuel oil/diesel fuel was the cheaper cousin to gasoline and was 19 cents a gallon when gas was 29 cents a gallon. But you'll have to ask Breeze about the cost of whale oil for a full bore comparison. :poke::hilarious:

It'll offer new hires better home time than traditional otr job. Also these trainer companies haul freight cheap by under paying their drivers because it's a opportunity to get a foot in the door for most people with a new CDL or get CDL directly from the company itself and sign your life away with the devil. Honestly this should worry other LTL companies. Yes yellow drove down freight rates but swift will drive them so low that other LTL companies might be going bankrupt in the coming decade this could be a nail in the coffin and swift is on the
Their LTL Operated at an 85 last quarter.
Doubt they are selling cheap at those margins.