1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS ' Knockout ' game spreads

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by JIM BOB, Nov 16, 2013.

1. JIM BOB

JIM BOB Super Moderator Staff Member

2. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Well-Known Member

And of course these savages are always described as "teens" or "youths" by the media, just as the race of the victims is never mentioned.

3. RickyRicardo

If only this happened more often...

[When the mall closed, the group gathered in the parking lot, at which point Felton and the 13-year-old, whom the witnesses claimed were both “high,” made statements that they wanted to “look for trouble” and “beat someone up,” the news release said.

During a walk through the pedestrian access gate at a Midstate parking lot, Felton and the other teen broke away from the group and ran toward a man who was walking east on Kensington Avenue.

Police said the two teens jumped the man and, moments later, Felton and the 13-year-old teen ran back to the group at which point they collapsed from stab wounds.]

PD: Meriden Teens Involved in Fatal Stabbing Were the Aggressors - Police, Fire & Public Safety - Meriden, CT Patch

4. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

And they wonder why the stereotypes never go away. Act like a decent human being and maybe the racism and all that goes along with it will subside.......until shown otherwise I will always be suspicious and on my guard. Always vigilant

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

wait until one of these potential victims pulls a gun and shoots the poor cherb

6. cmsdock

cmsdock Well-Known Member

You conceal carry?

7. cmsdock

cmsdock Well-Known Member

Then it will be spun that it was victims fault because he killed an innocent youth who was simply up to a dare from his friends.

8. RickyRicardo

[ "I just don't believe it. My son was not raised to be a troublemaker," said Valda Felton. "I don't want them or anyone else to make my child out to be a villain."]

Sound familiar? This is related to the link I posted above when a man defended himself when attacked.

9. AzPilot

Depends on where I go.

10. Ice Rider

Ice Rider Well-Known Member

Kinda sad, almost everyone interviewed seemed to think it was funny too.

11. AzPilot

12. RickyRicardo

Or get wasted screwing around with that spray while you had a perfectly good firearm on you.

13. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

With more states getting concealed carry its only a matter of time till that happens