Kucinich Settles Lawsuit Over Olive Pit in Sandwich

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
CLEVELAND -- Rep. Dennis Kucinich said Friday that he settled a lawsuit filed against a Capitol Hill cafeteria over a split [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]tooth[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] he says he suffered when he bit into an olive pit in a sandwich wrap.

A second company named in the lawsuit, Performance Food Group Co., didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

LOL!!! That guy is a dick! PFG just distributes, they may have their name or brand on them, for example West Creek, but they don't make the olives, ::shit:: happens, you break a tooth you go to the dentist and get the damn thing fixed you don't sue for 150 grand, that jackass needs to be run out of office on a rail!!!!

Yes, let's sue the supplier. The one that has no control over what is in the box.

Story time:
Back in 2003-04, a small WV produce company distributed tomatoes to a convience store warehouse. The covience store had there own T/T that distributed to thier stores. Needless to say, about six stores had bad tomatoes that sicken'd customers. In turn, not only did the customers sue the store, they sued the supplier. Low and behold, the reefer went down on the convience store's truck. Didn't matter, they STILL sued the supplier. The lawsuit and bad press SHUT DOWN the small company. Domino effect: Employees lose job, trucking company that pulled for them loses account, drivers displaced, leasing company(parent company of the trucking company), loses a lease for trucks and trailers, leaseing company laysoff nearby shop employees.

Thus, is one of the reasons now that our account and company are anal on checking reefer temps and reporting the problem IMMEDITLY(sp)!
Companies effected: Coronet foods, Wheeling,WV; AIM Nationlease, Girard, OH and Martins Ferry, OH(shop); AIM Dedicated Logistics, Girard, OH.
A few of the drivers found work at other accounts(including the one that I am at); both my supervisors came from there. That is how I got the full story.
Thank you Sheetz. train your drivers how to use a reefer!