FedEx Freight | Kudos to central dispatch

Familyman

TB Veteran
Credits
:1036316054: SGF And KCY runs out of STL cancelled tonight due to ice storm, good to see them be proactive and possibly save someone from a bad accident.

FM

That is GREAT !!! Thankyou central ! (even though I'm not running tonight, I appreciatte them looking out for us. ) We are under a major ice alert here....

You too, unfortunately it may have been the last time, I start going back to IND as of Monday.

Have a good weekend.

FM

In an earlier post this is something suggested before. Now I hope drivers will volenteer to help get caught up with freight flow so dispatch will do this more often. Speaking of dispatch if you have a load of dispather brains what if any placards are applicable?

In an earlier post this is something suggested before. Now I hope drivers will volenteer to help get caught up with freight flow so dispatch will do this more often. Speaking of dispatch if you have a load of dispather brains what if any placards are applicable?

You are absolutely correct, I called central to do just that (volunteer) and they were grateful for the call, but, we probably won't run due to more ice expected tomorrow (Sunday)

FM

I was happy to get the call@1700,gave me time to find something to due on a friday night. thanks Central:funky: :funky: :1036316054:

Wow, there is hope yet that safety to us and the public is the most important thing. We as professionals know how to drive it's everyone else out there. Just remember there is nothing on those trailers worth getting into an accident or losing a life over. Good job central for some common sense for once, keep up the good work.