Estes | Kutztown, PA

kutztowndriver

TB Lurker
Credits
There was a job posted for p/t dock workers at the Kutztown, PA location. Does anyone know what the starting pay is for p/t dock workers? I've got a cdl and experience and thought this might be a good way to get in Estes.

Can someone tell me if the part time jobs would last year round? The ad say's it's for 6AM to Noon 30 hours a week. Also, could this lead to working full time as a driver? How's the workload at this location been? I know many other ltl companies around the lehigh valley have not even been hiring.

They are now looking for p/t drivers... What I am hearing the p/t dock will only be seasonal... Start pay can't help you with... We are very freight heavy now... Good Luck...

I would imagine, that if all hell breaks loose soon, due to an overload in freight, you will be full time forever, never looking back. You're :eck13: will be in a truck, that you only wish you could get out of.
My guess is, you were hired "in case of emergency"

That emergency is coming...

With a CDL, you can do an Irish Jig on the dock now, and look back at calmer days... "go hook up to an empty 53"
Estes' best days are ahead... Enjoy the ride! You are in the right place...:clap:

Its too bad that they aren't looking for full time drivers because I'm an ex-Holland driver on lay off and looking for work. Maybe I'll just fill out an ap any how and just wait and see whats happens.

Its too bad that they aren't looking for full time drivers because I'm an ex-Holland driver on lay off and looking for work. Maybe I'll just fill out an ap any how and just wait and see whats happens.

Being I am receiving the max unemployment it's too risky to take a part time job and hope for fulltime. I get over $500 a week from UC and the 30 hours a week p/t pay wouldn't even cover that. If I got laided off from estes I couldn't even go back to collecting.