FedEx Freight | KWs heaters

I didn't know Sasquatch needed a heater. I thought with all that hair, you would be self-regulated.

Being as how all I wear when chaining up is flip-flops and a fur-lined leather thong, sometimes the sasquatch needs a little heat to keep the fur from matting.:tongue0015:

I drove a International the past 3 winters, the heat maxed out and the blower on high and you still froze to death........I'm back in a Volvo this year and am glad to set the heat on its lowest setting and crack the window to find a comfort level......point being BE GLAD YOU HAVE A HEATER THAT OVER HEATS THE CAB. it could be worst.:1036316054:

I drove a International the past 3 winters, the heat maxed out and the blower on high and you still froze to death........I'm back in a Volvo this year and am glad to set the heat on its lowest setting and crack the window to find a comfort level......point being BE GLAD YOU HAVE A HEATER THAT OVER HEATS THE CAB. it could be worst.:1036316054:
I can relate here drove an old smurf also after a new wrap dash International, I had to use coveralls until I found out the door rubber was bad. Then, heat, heat, heat, ....TRUCK SAFE

well the kw alot has to do with the size of the cab it is small so will probably put you out of there cranked up ,and me personally have NEVER had a problem with the Internationals here city or old smurf I had to take an old smurf last winter one night it was all of zero -10 out and was hot had to keep it turned down ,when I was in city also city kitty int would blow you right out of there even on the coldest days -20 outside ...

Rub It In

Only one way to solve this, get a new Volvo, the heat is very even and the cold is comfy!
Yep rub it in! We are stuck in these NEW KWs till we wear them out, did I say end of the line center... JUNK... I have figured out the heater though... get a new VOLVO....man that hurt, can I have yours?

I'm sorry, do you want a hug? I drove one of those things once,I wasn't impressed. I hear the new ones are nicer but I'll stay away from them anyway.

New KW!!!!

Guy's i hate the old one's iv'e gotten used to these new one's a complete different truck in this man's opinion:hide: ,regarding the heater like iv'e said previously i drive with the window's cracked open a wee bit.It work's for this driver.:bananalama: :smilie_132:

Guy's i hate the old one's iv'e gotten used to these new one's a complete different truck in this man's opinion:hide: ,regarding the heater like iv'e said previously i drive with the window's cracked open a wee bit.It work's for this driver.:bananalama: :smilie_132:

they sound nice i havent had a chance to drive one yet none at our barn.......yet