Kyle Busch breaks leg.Out of 500.

Kyle, Tim Richmond, Dale Earnhardt, Cale Yarabourgh and most of the "old timers" made races exciting, they "played offense", not defense. Watching a "restrictor plate race" is nothing more or less than watching a parade. It was one time when a person could pull for the make of the cars but now all the cars out there are "racing machines", not Fords or Chevys and it was one time when drivers interacted with the fans, not now!

Just my thoughts.

Kyle, Tim Richmond, Dale Earnhardt, Cale Yarabourgh and most of the "old timers" made races exciting, they "played offense", not defense. Watching a "restrictor plate race" is nothing more or less than watching a parade. It was one time when a person could pull for the make of the cars but now all the cars out there are "racing machines", not Fords or Chevys and it was one time when drivers interacted with the fans, not now!

Just my thoughts.
Cant argue your points made.Real racing starts after the Daytona 500.

Just my thoughts.
The real problem is they priced the "FANS" out the market!!