La Lakers Kobe Bryant Dies In Helicopter Crash

20_yrs_2_go

Thank god for small favors ( pic on far left )
Credits
Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28569438/kobe-bryant-dead-helicopter-crash

Didn't know 9 can fit into a private helicopter unless there were some on the ground

I like something that Kobe Bryant said.

There's a difference between what you do and who you are.

His success as an athlete and mistakes as a husband ...some people don't recover from their mistakes so well.

He seemed to really be thankful for his chance to be a professional athlete. Thankful for the fans that made his success possible. Many modern athletes cannot figure this part out.

I like something that Kobe Bryant said.

There's a difference between what you do and who you are.

His success as an athlete and mistakes as a husband ...some people don't recover from their mistakes so well.

He seemed to really be thankful for his chance to be a professional athlete. Thankful for the fans that made his success possible. Many modern athletes cannot figure this part out.

He did a lot. And being international. He took the game places. He's a bigger deal than some people realize. Did a lot of extra work with kids and people that were really sick. Big loss.

He did a lot. And being international. He took the game places. He's a bigger deal than some people realize. Did a lot of extra work with kids and people that were really sick. Big loss.
Did a lot of extra work with women that didn't want his attention too if I recall correctly. Maybe he's hanging out with Jeffery Epstein now

Did a lot of extra work with women that didn't want his attention too if I recall correctly. Maybe he's hanging out with Jeffery Epstein now

Only one that filed charges. And she may or may not have been a gold digger. Either way. She was well compensated.

Only one that filed charges. And she may or may not have been a gold digger. Either way. She was well compensated.
That makes it all ok, doesn't it. It makes me sick the way this society worships individuals and the only thing they do is play a silly game well and if they play a child's game well they can get away with anything as long as the cash flows. Pathetic.

That makes it all ok, doesn't it. It makes me sick the way this society worships individuals and the only thing they do is play a silly game well and if they play a child's game well they can get away with anything as long as the cash flows. Pathetic.

Are you talking about him being young and wanting to have fun ? Or her taking advantage of him for millions ?

There was no trial. He was never found guilty of anything. She wanted money and she got it. He wanted sex and got it.