Labor board

driveforfree yeah your wife wanted my man parts so you would have more fun at home!...unfortunately i told her no...for your sake!

:burnsauce:

I'm not married terd #2
Don't worry well make sure the country club has the women's room stocked with pads and tampons
For you and your scumbag buddy!

4-2 you lose!

Doubt it my friend and if you really know who I am I could care less it's over let the 6 votes fall where they may ,, you have no control zero ,,,

Why ? To much dormer at that place and the office people are very indigestion around ... But young people may have a chance paying bills ...

OK, so NLRB issues recommendation after hearing, which will undoubtedly be accepted. Any word on when they will count the remaining ballots?

Why take food out of the mouths of the drivers waiting for loads ? By using JB rail service , and by the way !! the rail has Union operators ? why would they support this ? Someone is not really telling the truth maybe ???

The hearings for New Century Transportation were conducted in January. We have received the results of the Administrative Law Judges decision. Out of the 18 challenged ballots, the judge ordered that 6 of those ballots be counted. The Labor Board will set up a date on when these ballots will be counted and we will notify the membership when we receive that date.

The hearings for New Century Transportation were conducted in January. We have received the results of the Administrative Law Judges decision. Out of the 18 challenged ballots, the judge ordered that 6 of those ballots be counted. The Labor Board will set up a date on when these ballots will be counted and we will notify the membership when we receive that date.

Any day now! Any Day Any Day!