XPO | Labor Day... it's our holiday, but does XGO notice?

Merdock

Kool-aid-aholic
Credits
I salute all of my brothers and sisters of Con-Way and ask for your opinions of the following article and our company

copied from "humanresources.about.com"

Employee Motivation - How to Motivate Employees, Create a Motivational Workplace

Every person is motivated. The challenge at work is to create an environment in which people are motivated about work priorities. Too often, organizations fail to pay attention to the employee relations, communication, recognition, and involvement issues that are most important to people.

Read the entire article here

Customers Count

I missed my window to edit my thread so here's an addition. This is a quote from a customer.

"Our good driver quit. Now we have a werid guy. He doesn't complain when he has to wait on us, so he's okay. But he's very weird.... Con-way better do something quick, and start kissin some *** cause Fed-Ex and UPS Frieght are starting up some new business tactics... Fed Ex has even brought pizzas in the last few weeks for our shipping departments. This really does get the guys motivated to complete a specific frieght order. No complaints from the carrier... means less *****in' by the drivers, means better overall co-op"

Merdock out .....................