Yellow | Labor Day--sad Remembrance

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
I posted this on the ABF (my home board), the XPO and WDC boards, and probably should have on the YRC board due to the Teamster presence..(UPS Freight is different, so I won't go there),

Anyway, each Labor Day, I have a sad/sick feeling of our brothers and sisters at the former
Consolidated Freightways...Labor Day of all days--quite a slap in the face to organized labor.
Also, I don't understand why the XPO employees think they have it so bad.

The blueprint in in place and plenty of notes exist. Should XPO vote to go union, I would guess the same thing would happen (at least a threat and a work stoppage by the corporate office (blue print).

It might not completely happen but CF Corp and Con-Way in place..XPO doesn't have anything like that in place.

I posted this on the ABF (my home board), the XPO and WDC boards, and probably should have on the YRC board due to the Teamster presence..(UPS Freight is different, so I won't go there),

Anyway, each Labor Day, I have a sad/sick feeling of our brothers and sisters at the former
Consolidated Freightways...Labor Day of all days--quite a slap in the face to organized labor.

The blueprint in in place and plenty of notes exist. Should XPO vote to go union, I would guess the same thing would happen (at least a threat and a work stoppage by the corporate office (blue print).

It might not completely happen but CF Corp and Con-Way in place..XPO doesn't have anything like that in place.
I was banned on the XPO board...post removed...oh well

I remember Labor Day in 2008, Barak Obama stood next to Hoffa Jr. and promised to renegotiate NAFTA as it was such a bad deal for US workers.
How did that work out???
Neither Hoffa or Obama/Biden even lift a finger to change any trade deals except to push TPP thought in his has few months. Biden was the point man on China and he needed to give them another 7 million US Jobs so his son could keep the $1.5 billion. To bad fro Hunter it did not work out..

God news, Obama is close to being a billionaire now over it... Even though he had nothing in 2008????????