XPO | laid off wondering will I be called back?

the bus 36

TB Lurker
Credits
Just wanted some opinions out there, was given the 12 week layoff in january, do you think I will be called back before the 12 is up? I would hate to have to start all over since this is my 4th year.

I doubt it.... there are people filling out apps at our barn everyday. I feel like telling them not to waste their time. I would think that if we need to hire drivers we would call our own back.

I doubt it.... there are people filling out apps at our barn everyday. I feel like telling them not to waste their time. I would think that if we need to hire drivers we would call our own back.

If you're in Dallas, Tx area Southeastern is still looking for P&D drivers......

If you're in Dallas, Tx area Southeastern is still looking for P&D drivers......
Dallas is fixing to be hiring driver/dock(well, if your a new driver, then you are adck worker with driver pay, but hey, it's better than sitting at home). Either we are short-handed or we have a lot of freight.

So maybe I should move to Texas to get a job, huh? I just got laid off from Kephart trucking hauling garbage. THAT's not even a safe job any more!

when i got layed off (couple of years ago) they said i had 180 days to be called back and not lose anytime. after 4 months i was called back and no time lost. did they give u a leave of absence? i don't know what the difference is....what conway says anyway. goodluck to u and your family.