1. I need some pickup truck owners to visit my next project and help me get it off the ground by registering and posting a few pics and providing a little feedback and suggestions . Go to Truckingboards.net

POLITICS Lanny Davis.....Another Lib jumping off the Barry bandwagon.

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Northern Flash, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Lanny is trying to divert the blame away from our Dictator and spread the blame around to all of those people who supported BarryCare. Sorry Lanny, the dictator is responsible.

Lanny, along with several other typically die-hard Libs, sound like they should be put on suicide watch. lol

And note: Change Lanny's word "misrepresentation" to LIE. It gets mentioned several times.

[video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/2854818813001/lanny-davis-we-should-hit-the-reset-button-on-obamacare/[/video]

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I hold them all accountable.From the "pass it so we can find out whats in it"politicians,to the many Bammer puppets out there.I have no sympathy for any of them,including the groups that back it that got special waivers.

3. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

Break out the guilotines, we need some rough justice. Storm the Bastille!

4. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

They have already started rewriting the history on the Obamacare vote, saw an articule tacked to a bulletin board last night, that said at the very end, that the ACA had large BIPARTISAN support. You watch, they are going to try to do what they did with the Iraq war authorization vote, and somehow make people think the whole thing was the Republicans

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Where is the apology for lying? AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    BI-PARTISAN? That a laugher. It was voted straight down party lines. And we can't stop advertising that either. The scary part is that we have enough low-information voters that if you told them that the sky was green enough times, they'd start to believe it.

And we have a few on here that if Barry said that the sky was green, they wouldn't even go look for themselves, they'd just assume that it's accurate. Then they'd wipe the drool off their chin that was caused by just hearing the sound of his voice.