ABF | Las Vegas delegate news....

Las Vegas delegate news?? Not hearing a lot as of yet, you?

Nothing but the normal opening day hoopla yet, Bro. Hoffa.

No floor riots or fistfights....yet. I think they're going to start the nomination process today for V.P.'s at large.

First test of how strong the Zuckerman movement is.

It's too bad you all don't get a peek at what goes on at that event. It is shameful the way Hoffa and his stooges act, yes, they all act like a bunch of stooges who think that they own the place and bully anyone who disagrees.

Ah, but I am getting a peek! A delegate is a close friend of mine and a candidate for regional VP.

He's sent me a few pictures, with the promise of more, plus a little commentary to go along.

He's also told me about the first faux pas......( French word for "screwup") committed by an IBT officer. Apparently Kevin Moore's opening remarks were so blatantly biased toward the Hoffa campaign that a protest was filed with the election supervisor and Mr. Moore has to pay a fine, and both campaigns were provided with a copy of the decision. I'll try to post that decision, ........bear with me,.....it was sent to my Gmail account and I rarely use that one......

But I do have it, and I have read it.

Apparently our "buddy" Tyson Johnson did a double take when he saw my friend ........who had decided to walk into the convention in a crowd of red vests..........while wearing his Zuckerman vest. He said he had kind of a "zone" around him and no one would speak to him openly.

Randy can't wait to ask Tyson how the uniform grievances are coming.........

He also said that many delegates are privately telling him that they will support him and the Zuckerman slate.........in spite of the wishes of their principal officers.

Rumor has it that several principal officers bought red (Hoffa) vests, and hand-delivered them to hotel rooms ........with ORDERS ......no less , to wear these on the convention floor...........nothing like dragging your principles in the mud.......

More later,.......just got another text from Randy

Here's a few of the videoed moments from the convention.

We can all play the game: "Spot your Officer" during the Hoffa rally video where they're marching in lockstep

I might be leery of posting pics and vids, they should be shared in private. Sharing information that goes on inside of those meetings is a violation of the Constitution and one that Jackass Jimmy would be happy to enforce. Have your buddy ask TJ what's going on with our Timekeeper grievance as well. I can send you a copy of the grievance if need be, along with some E-mails with my B/A regarding it.

I might be leery of posting pics and vids, they should be shared in private. Sharing information that goes on inside of those meetings is a violation of the Constitution and one that Jackass Jimmy would be happy to enforce. Have your buddy ask TJ what's going on with our Timekeeper grievance as well. I can send you a copy of the grievance if need be, along with some E-mails with my B/A regarding it.

You know, you're absolutely right. Union meetings are closed. These probably are too.

Please remove those pictures Bro. ABFer. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I can't delete them from my phone , and I ain't at my home computer.

Thanks Brother.

O.k. to be on the safe side, I will give my opinion based on what I heard from sources at the convention. Opinions are still freely expressed,........I think,.and are my responsibility only.....

Apparently some of the intimidation and strong-arm tactics of the red-vest crew are backfiring, and disgusting some of the non-committed delegates. Getting anecdotes of delegates removing and discarding red vests openly.

Stand by, my antenna is quivering. Got some updates.

Well, from what I understand, there will definitely be a full opposition slate running against Hoffa's people.

A very raucous and noisy round of acceptance speeches are going on right now,.........and apparently the perception is that a lot of red vest wearers are trying to shout down and drown out the opposition party acceptance speeches even though they are getting a very large section of delegates votes.......

Someone should tell them you can't shout down and scream away the Democratic process..........

Here are a few shots from today's events.

clown+show2++03-27-10.jpg

The-clown-show-5.jpg

th

Hah! Surprisingly,.....pretty accurate, in both esthetics and direction. All that's missing is a dog and pony.......and a few red vests...

I want my buddy to let me know when Mr. Hoffa is going to give his speech on "Bringing Jobs Home To America".......

That should be the height of the entertainment........ Hoffa will probably be sawing a woman in half while he speaks, while Tyson gets shot out of a cannon...

Maybe all that noise will drown out the grumblings of "B. S."...…....and the gagging sounds as the crowd chokes down another dose........

My buddy says the smell,....no,....the stench....of desperation is in the air,......as the "entitled" are finally face-to-face with the results of their lackadaisical representation and rotten negotiation skills in the form of a VERY LARGE and growing dissent movement.

Well, from what I understand, there will definitely be a full opposition slate running against Hoffa's people.

A very raucous and noisy round of acceptance speeches are going on right now,.........and apparently the perception is that a lot of red vest wearers are trying to shout down and drown out the opposition party acceptance speeches even though they are getting a very large section of delegates votes.......

Someone should tell them you can't shout down and scream away the Democratic process..........

Guess someone should mention that to the democrats in congress as well...

I do hope for your sakes that Hoffa gets ousted tho...

I hope this convention is the "too late" wake-up call.

I hope Mr Hoffa looks around and finally sees the incompetence, laziness, and corruption of his underlings.........and realizes their actions are putting him out of office...,

You can't bully people into cut rate contracts........no matter how much your corporate...."buddies" ....tell you the economy needs it.

You can't bully people into re-electing you, either ......This is America......sooner or later, we always stand up to a bully........

When word gets out about how the red vests tried to intimidate and strong-arm the delegates............the reaction will be to show the bullies who's the real " boss" here.