Reddaway | Last day of Reddaway

Does anyone know the "last day" of Reddaway on paper ( its already gone in reality)
Sometime by the end of the year, YRC Frt., Reddaway, Holland and New Penn, will be in the history books.
Probably it will be announce at the 4th quarter or the 1st quarter 2023 report.
Yellow Freight again for a least one more contract after this.
Then, it will be sold to SAIA of whatever is left.

When I was at the last Reddaway contract negotiations in ‘19 I heard what the union calls us (Yellow).
“La Cucaracha Truck Lines”.
Because every time the apocalypse comes to kill us all we live through it like cockroaches.

Man I’d love to own this company. The only way to go is up. But with these parasites at the wheel we are freakin doomed.

When I was at the last Reddaway contract negotiations in ‘19 I heard what the union calls us (Yellow).
“La Cucaracha Truck Lines”.
Because every time the apocalypse comes to kill us all we live through it like cockroaches.

Man I’d love to own this company. The only way to go is up. But with these parasites at the wheel we are freakin doomed.
Yellow should have rebranded to “Methuselah Trucking Lines”, lol. Because they will be around forever, lol.

Jesus man! Your last day at Reddaway should have been years ago! You guys are crazy letting Yellow freight dictate your future to you. Enjoy the “shrink to fit” system coming soon. Absolutely no bitching allowed. You were warned about this years in advance. Good luck

Jesus man! Your last day at Reddaway should have been years ago! You guys are crazy letting Yellow freight dictate your future to you. Enjoy the “shrink to fit” system coming soon. Absolutely no bitching allowed. You were warned about this years in advance. Good
:poke:
No more fake numbers!
One company!
Yellow rules!
Teamsters NMFA rules!
Yellow Freight great again!
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Roadway Holland Reddaway New Penn
:burnsauce: :burnsauce: :burnsauce:

With the pension debit that comes along with buying Yellow, nobody & I mean noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody will buy Yellow with the money owed to the Teamsters by Yellow. Nobody. von.

If Yellow can be purchased without the pension debit, then YRC will be sold overnight. von.
:poke:
No more fake numbers!
One company!
Yellow rules!
Teamsters NMFA rules!
Yellow Freight great again!
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
Roadway Holland Reddaway New Penn
:burnsauce: :burnsauce: :burnsauce:
Great graphics. von.