ABF | Late Freight

I honestly never looked at my bills all that closely. It was only my business when there was hazmat. Beyond that, let's just make sure the weight and distribution is good.

If we're good to go, I'll get it there.

Two pups in this morning,21 bills. 16 due. 10 one or two days late. Great job.
21 bills? 16 due...10 (one or two days late)? did that new fangled computer do the math? 16 + 10 = 21 ??
just wondering..not sure how "the Fart" measures anymore...must be some of the new fangled "metrics" and/or "algo-rhytms" ?

21 bills? 16 due...10 (one or two days late)? did that new fangled computer do the math? 16 + 10 = 21 ??
just wondering..not sure how "the Fart" measures anymore...must be some of the new fangled "metrics" and/or "algo-rhytms" ?
10 of the 16 were late

The fart measures like any other gas. By pressure. von.

Late freight seems to be the norm nowadays. When i got to the terminal this morning 039, there were still 8 loaded pups and 2 big boxes loaded outbound from Friday.

Talked to a regional process manager, he said all they care about right now is cutting man power. Service is an after thought.
That was something I noticed before I left. Trying to get more bang for their buck, and working everyone to death in the process.

Always nice when its in the nose of a 53
10 years ago we had an 8am driver come back to the terminal more than once to rework his trailer, 2 hours AFTER he left. He kept questioning dispatch why they didn't route it right? He also claimed none of his customers would unload 7 skids of NOT their freight to get to his next stop. Which was generally true. After about the 3rd or 4th time he returned in the middle of his run did they load it right. Later on they made him load his own trailer when he got to work, but, that did not last long because every late Time Keeper had to be reported to the Fort, making for some interesting conversations why the TK was late. Lear how to play their game & most of the time you will come out on top. von.